Freshmeat Reporting In...
Options
richardshipp
Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
So I broke down and purchased (ordered) a detector today. It's supposed to arrive on Monday... My first question is...
.... How long until I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams with all the loot I'm sure to find?
.... How long until I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams with all the loot I'm sure to find?
0
Comments
-
<< <i>So I broke down and purchased (ordered) a detector today. It's supposed to arrive on Monday... My first question is...
.... How long until I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams with all the loot I'm sure to find? >>
It takes time. Figure by next Monday you should be able to get yourself out of debt and another week or so before Forbes is calling to interview you.0 -
<< <i>
<< <i>So I broke down and purchased (ordered) a detector today. It's supposed to arrive on Monday... My first question is...
.... How long until I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams with all the loot I'm sure to find? >>
It takes time. Figure by next Monday you should be able to get yourself out of debt and another week or so before Forbes is calling to interview you. >>
Thanks DR... I feel less guilt already
I should start shopping for that digging machine you posted in the other thread...
0 -
lets see? desertrat has it about right, if you only hunt a half hour a day that is....spend a full hour a day and you'll be rich by this weekend....good luck and hh
it's good to be the king....hh"see ya at the beach"


0 -
Good luck and welcome to the magnificent obsession.... Cheers, RickO0
-
Thanks... when I told my daughter (12) about my new "hobby" her reply was...
"OMG you really are a GEEK ! First the coins and now this !!!"
0 -
Geek....Yea I recall that name being used on me....until the gold and silver started coming in....then the jewelry. Now it ain't such a big joke to 'em...lol0
-
Yep.. .let 'em eat cake while you display the found jewelry... soon it will be..."how cool.. beautiful, whacha gonna do with it? I really like it.... etc, etc..." And you can say.. "you mean you want something this GEEK brought home due to his GEEKISH hobby??"
Cheers, RickO 0 -
Good news: With a lot of practice I am able to dig almost 7 coins out of 10 holes.
Bad news: There's a hell of a lot of 1972 nickels out there.
"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum
