Home Metal Detecting
Options

Hey LordM....

rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey LordM, what happened at your Gascoigne Bluff hunt last weekend???? Inquiring minds want to know... image Cheers, RickO

Comments

• Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first rule of the Gascoigne Bluff hunt is that you don't talk about the Gascoigne Bluff hunt! image
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hunting buddy stood me up, so I hunted half an hour and came up with three pulltabs and a clad dime.

Woohoo.

I then went to the Victorian yard I'd been saving for myself (heh), and did a bit better. No silver, but quite a decent "Wheat" harvest. Took pics but never wrote that up.

I might just have to post a pics-only, no-writeup thingie.

Sorry I've been a phantom lately- it would appear the near future has more ghostliness in store for me.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that LordM... hope all is well.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, so-so. I'm kind of C+ at the moment.

I'm all right, but have sort of put all things relating to treasure hunting and numismatics on a back burner and may be a bit scarce for the near future.

Not permanently, though! I'll be back.

Hmm. I guess I should post my one and only find before the April polls go up. It was a non-US coin. Not a very significant one, but lately there have been no entries in that category, so I guess I should post it.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take Care of Business Rob, we miss you, see you soon!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, can't wait to read about your detecting forays again. image
  • Options
    I consider Rob a freind of mine and I have been very worried. I have sent several emails with no reply.

If anyone here has a phone number or can contact another way............ I, for one sure would appreciate knowing how rob and familt are.
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    It has been a long while... I hope someone contacts him.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Ill give him a call.