Home Metal Detecting
Options

I'm posting an Arrowhead....per LordM's nudging.

LordM said there might be some folks on here that may want to see this, so here it is. I found it a couple years ago in my field next to where I had just leveled off the land to build my house. Just sitting right on top of a "sand tower" waiting on me to pick it up. It's the very first arrowhead I've ever found, and being that it was on my own land, I'm especially proud of it.

A freind of mine goes Non-medal detector relic hunting all the time, and has found some really nice Arrowheads, so I'll post some pics of those in a few days when I visit his stash.

Anybody have any general info on it?

Thanks for looking........Wes
@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Wes... I have one I found years ago on the shore of the Hudson River.... will post a picture if I ever get to that part of posting.... (just too busy)... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Very cool ,,have you looked for more ?

Here are a few of mine .

Touch Not The Cat Bot A Glove !!

Always Looking for Raw Proof Lincoln Cents !!
  • Options
    Nice one Wes.......we don't get may down here, unfortunately...when we do, it's usually pretty old.
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    I unfortunately know nothing about arrowheads. My mom bought these as a random sort of gift for me several years back. I think they're neat, but that's the limit of my knowledge (attributions were included by the seller). I'd appreciate any info anyone can contribute. Bonus pics of a few fossils (which I also know nothing about)

• Options
    rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478
    Very cool! I live in Oklahoma and you just gave me an idea for some weekend this summer, plus the kids just love picking around on the ground!
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?