Speer34

imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    Probably out digging up some history.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordM has been strangely silent recently... perhaps he is composing a 'best seller' Digs 'O the Day'... image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    He's "gone yeti" like Zot...

• Options

<< <i>He's "gone yeti" like Zot... imageimage >>

LOL...Here we go again!!!

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    Where in the world is LM???image

~
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was down and out for a while. 'Tis nice to be missed.

Went to the Gulf coast of Florida for a brief vacation. Actually got in a brief beach hunt while there. The finds were not spectacular, but exceeded my expectation for 20 minutes of beach hunting, anyway, and I got lots of pictures. No writeup, yet, though.

Upon my return I got an infection in an old root canal that made the whole right side of my head swell up grotesquely- I looked like a satanic gopher or somebody who'd had a stroke, since my mouth was all curled down on one side and my right eye was nearly swollen shut due to the infection. Now, halfway through a course of antibiotics, I am better, but must return to the oral surgeon on Monday.

This morning (Sunday AM, after I get off graveyard shift), I will be putting in some local dig time with a relic hunting buddy. It will be on one of my sites (Gascoigne Bluff) rather than one of his awesome ones, so the finds might not be spectacular, but you never know. I shall be interested to see how he does on this site with his hot machine and super Jedi detecting skills. This guy is a Platinum member of the "You Suck" club.

(Which is why I am NOT inviting him to the Victorian yard I have lined up for later- I'm gonna break that one in by myself before I share it with anybody.) image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.