Home U.S. Coin Forum

Stack's is expanding their website to be a better source of information, news and current events. T

LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
I was taking a look at the recent installment of Dave's Notes. I have been noticing that he is writing them more frequently. Perhaps he is going to take a breather from writting 137 books a year and focus more on the website. Here is a link below to the latest installment of Dave's Notes where he mentions that more current events and news will be posted to the website. Personally, I think Stack's is getting a lot more modern of late, with the move toward speaking English at the office rather than Latin, and I hear that they've purchased a new mimeograph machine to replace the scribes on staff. What do you think?

Stack's
Always took candy from strangers
Didn't wanna get me no trade
Never want to be like papa
Working for the boss every night and day
--"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)

Comments

• LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    ANR is just not the same since the merger. image
  • ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Lee said. The people in N.H. are wonderful. I can do without the New York crew for a number of reasons, aoo of which are obvious to anyone who has dealt with them.
    "Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."
  • I have always gotten along famously with the entire staff at Stack's, pre- and post-merger.
    Greg Cohen

Senior Numismatist

Legend Rare Coin Auctions
  • ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1794 - Are you related to someone there? A number of others on this forum have had experiences similar to mine.
    "Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file