Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A little advice please....

Ok, last Monday I won an auction on eBay and paid immediately via PayPal. Saturday, I emailed the seller and asked for the shipping status, no answer. This person has perfect feedback mind you. Today, I log into eBay to see that the seller is no longer a registered user and when I click on the auction, it has been removed. I just got finished filing a dispute with PayPal. My question is, what has happened here and will PayPal give me my $$ back?

Here is a link to the auction:

Tulowitzki Refractor Autograph

Comments

• Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Worst case is PP will refund up to the amount of the BuyerProtection scheme.

Seller could be NARUd for an expired credit card, or some other minor reason.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    Ebay has live help. Ask someone.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    That sucks man - hope you get it worked out.

Sorry, don't have any more Tulo autos to trade you - yet....
  • Options

<< <i>Ebay has live help. Ask someone. >>

I tried that once. Imagine the teenagers at McDonalds working at the Post Office.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Ebay has live help. Ask someone. >>

I tried that once. Imagine the teenagers at McDonalds working at the Post Office. >>

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...