Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Roosie Variety

I have a 64-DDR that does not show up in the registry variety set? I assume I need to re-submit it to get a more specific designation?

It just show 1964-d "Double Die Reverse" Do I have to pay a full fee?

Comments

• Q-Bert,

Contact BJ on this one. I am sure there will be a few missed.
  • Here is another good one.
    I just went to see the U.S. Dimes Complete Set w/Major Varieties-Circ and Proofs 1796-Present.
    There is a 1975 no "s" Proof dime listed now. I dont even show one in the Pop Reports.image
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There is a 1975 no "s" Proof dime listed now. I dont even show one in the Pop Reports. >>

Just wait awhile, they may let you put a Satin Finish coin in that slot...
    Dan
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Here is another good one.
    I just went to see the U.S. Dimes Complete Set w/Major Varieties-Circ and Proofs 1796-Present.
    There is a 1975 no "s" Proof dime listed now. I dont even show one in the Pop Reports.image >>

This coin belongs in the set such as the others, but does not belong because of its elusiveness. There are maybe 5 in exsistance and it would probably be a $60K coin if sold slabbed.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭
    Where do you find the pop report for these varieties?.
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Where do you find the pop report for these varieties?. >>

I don't think thats available at this time. What I do is take a coin that has the slab # and run it through the PCGS coin # locater in the pop report and it pops up.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

<< <i>I don't think thats available at this time. What I do is take a coin that has the slab # and run it through the PCGS coin # locater in the pop report and it pops up. >>

There must a pop report on variety coins. Teletrade sometimes lists pops, and pops higher for some of the coins they have for auction.
    So anyone know where they get their information???
    Dan
  • onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Paul, That worked...
    Learn something new here almost everyday.image
    Dan