Home Metal Detecting

todays finds 3-26-08

first is a token from placerville california. the scanned side reads" stone house placerville" other side says " go to ma's". not a rare token, only worth about $20, but my first from that town. image

Comments

• Nice Brian! So you ever sell or auction your finds?
    imageimageimage
  • in all my years i've only sold 1 token. it was a saloon token for milpitas CA. i had dug several of that type and a local guy here really wanted one of them. i sold him one i had dug that was bent nearly in half for $75. another time i traded a southern pacific RR token for civil war button.
  • cool tokens....you must have quite a collection, how many have you found?...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice find.... Cheers, RickO
  • Nice token Demo.....image
  • how many tokens? wow that's hard to say. i dug about 33 trade tokens in 2005. so far this year, i think i've dug maybe 7. over all i've probably found nearly 100+/- a few.

• << <i>how many tokens? wow that's hard to say. i dug about 33 trade tokens in 2005. so far this year, i think i've dug maybe 7. over all i've probably found nearly 100+/- a few. >>

wow! impressive....do you display them in a case or anything?...which one is regarded as your most desirable/valuable one?...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • these are all or most of the tokens i dug in 2005. that was my best year ever. i think i dug more tokens than most people get in a lifetime. my favorite was from a small mining town called tesla. tesla only has 3 tokens listed and i found all 3.
  • very cool demo...i like it...so far my only token finds are from chucky cheese and the local carousel...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • goossengoossen Posts: 492 ✭✭
    Very nice finds! I'm always impressed with the finds you post!
    My coins with pictures: http://www.paraguaycoins.com/