Home Metal Detecting
Options

eatser hunt...

idid'nt find any eggs but i did find a cool looking 925 ring with glass, and a nice 18k white gold band....lucky ,lucky me.....have a great week....hh

"see ya at the beach"
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Very nice Dave. Congrats!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    crispycrispy Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Wow are you the jewelry hound or what?!? You must be amassing some kind of collection. Nice looking rings Dubba.
    "to you, a hero is some kind of weird sandwich..."
  • Options

<< <i>Wow are you the jewelry hound or what?!? You must be amassing some kind of collection. Nice looking rings Dubba. >>

did ya get yourself a water machine yet?....i'm having my best start in the three years i've been at it, hope my luck continues....hh crispy
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    crispycrispy Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

<< <i>did ya get yourself a water machine yet?.... >>

No, not yet. Still gotta chip through the ice to get to the water but perhaps soon! image

"to you, a hero is some kind of weird sandwich..."
  • Options
    davbecdavbec Posts: 321 ✭✭
    You are finding some nice rings. Pretty soon you can open your own jewelry store.

I'd keep detecting around that seashell, you seem to have good luck finding rings by it.image
  • Options
    >>I'd keep detecting around that seashell, you seem to have good luck finding rings by it.<<

LOL...Good One !

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice finds... Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>You are finding some nice rings. Pretty soon you can open your own jewelry store.

I'd keep detecting around that seashell, you seem to have good luck finding rings by it.image >>

b'ah ha ha ha ha .... you betcha!...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage