Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Let's go back to Roosies....

I just completed my 46-64 FB set at #9 in the current sets!! Whoo Hoo!! Had to plug the 49-s with a non-FB for now, but I'm happy anyway!!! This has actually been a surprisingly challenging little set...and just a lot of fun!! Guess I justed wanted to toot my torch! Thanks for listening. image
"Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore"

My Registry Sets

Comments

• Options
    QBertQBert Posts: 311 ✭✭✭

I just got my last hole filled in proof silver roosiesimage
  • Options
    Congrats to you, too, Qbert!!! Feels good, doesn't it?!!? image

My Registry Sets
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just completed my 46-64 FB set at #9 in the current sets!! Whoo Hoo!! Had to plug the 49-s with a non-FB for now, but I'm happy anyway!!! This has actually been a surprisingly challenging little set...and just a lot of fun!! Guess I justed wanted to toot my torch! Thanks for listening. image >>

Here is your set: A Thompson's Roosevelt Dimes FB 1946-1964
    Thats very odd because I too completed my 1946-1964-D Silver Roosie set at 100% My Silver Roosies I added a 1949 AU58 in my set and didn't realize until after the fact that I was at 100%.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    thanks for the proper link, Paul! And congrats to you TOO. This is really turning out to be a Roosie time for us all!!imageimage

My Registry Sets
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the three of you......imageimage
    Dan
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭
    Roosie collectors RULE! Keep them posts coming and lets keep knoocking the MPL guys off the top of the forum.
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    lol believe till i finish my date set matty's i'd love to see um as low key as possible too...;-)
    ok you roosie klan whose got some dcam's or sweet looking sms cam or dcam's????
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, Ok you caught me. I have been putting together another Roosie set (or 2 or 3). I'm only 3
    coins away from completing a 48 coin set. This will be my 6th or 7th set that I have put together.
    All have had a different theme. The 48 coin set will be a mix of PCGS, NGC, non-FB, FB, toned and white coins.
    I currently have around 100 Roosies and am looking to add about 100 more before I
    am done. Along the way I build sub sets. One FB set, One toned non FB set, an NGC star set and I'm
    even thinking about a clad set (just a thought right now). I'm looking for low pop key date FB and
    pretty MS67 non-FB Silver Roosies like these.

imageimage

• Options
    Well that babys got Full Bands, bands of colors Go all the way around the coin..image
    Dan
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to all.

Paul and Anita those are some very nice sets you both have there. Paul am glad to see you with new vigor for the series.

Now if I can only complete my Capped Bust Dime set.
  • Options
    I have faith in you Fred.... image
    Dan
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats to all.

Paul and Anita those are some very nice sets you both have there. Paul am glad to see you with new vigor for the series.

Now if I can only complete my Capped Bust Dime set. >>

Fred, how do you like those Bust Dimes I sent you? The 1837 used to be Dimeman's coin and it is VERY nice.

By the way, thanks for the kinds words!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.