Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

March Modern Special

1972-2002 Modern Special

1972-2002 Modern Special - Sports and Non Sport Cards - For cards Valued under $100 - 10 Card Min - $5 each - The turnaround time varies with demand. (approx. 45 business days) - Tallboys, Coins & Pins are permitted on this special. Not valid for T3's, Supersized cards, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch cards, Autographed cards*
Here's what you need to do:

Fill out a submission form and write SET REGISTRY SPECIAL on the top of the form. Mark OTHER as the type of service. Click here to print out a form. (Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to take advantage of the Set Registry grading special. If you are not yet a member, click here to join.) Cards submitted for the Grading Special need to be written on a separate submission form.

Send your cards with a check or credit card number to PSA using the shipping instructions on the submission form. Raw cards, crossovers, and Tall Boys/Pins/Coins must be submitted separately on separate submission forms with their own return shipping.

When you receive your cards back from PSA, enter them into the registry and submit your set for validation.

Your submission must be postmarked by April 30, 2008 so act now!

(*Autographed cards from the manufacturer from 1998 to present are allowed on this special. All other autographed cards must be submitted under the Autographed Card Grading and Authentication service.)

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

Comments

• Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Your submission must be postmarked by April 30, 2008 so act now!

Wow - a two month $5 modern special. I hope this means they're caught up?
  • Options
    They aren't caught up until I get my 45 day old submission Popped !!!!!!!
    neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    With this March $5.00 special can we send in cards for the reviews?
    Always looking for 1977 topps Mexican Football. Packs and boxes. Need cards #21 and #404 bad $.
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>With this March $5.00 special can we send in cards for the reviews? >>

You usually can, but you'll need to obey the SMR for "Declared value".
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>With this March $5.00 special can we send in cards for the reviews? >>

Not 100% sure, but as long as you would keep reviews on 1 submission, you should be okay. But I would call or e-mail first.

"Raw cards, crossovers, and Tall Boys/Pins/Coins must be submitted separately on separate submission forms with their own return shipping."

I plan on sending in several PSA 8s in for review (for the .5 bump) on separate submission.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    1neatstuff1neatstuff Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭
    caught up thats funny i dont know if they ever get caught up i am also still waiting on dec subsimage
  • Options
    Where is the $5 special posted? I only see the $12 one.Thanks-Tony
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    psa's front page half way down on th eright hand side.

Why did PSa drop "era" subs, then have a "modern" special?? WEIRD have some oldies to submit, I need to wait 2 months till the easy grader comes back
  • Options
    Thanksimage
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • Options
    What is up with ending modern at 2002?
    They did this a couple months ago. Is there
    something between 2003 - present that they
    dislike or don't want to grade? image
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    sure they are caught up - that is why they are looking for more graders...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...