Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone ever dealt with this seller on Ebay

Seller: chalbig72

He has some pretty nice looking raw cards and the feedback indicates he is accurate. It is though always a concern when he sells some PSA cards though. He don't sell alot of them though so I am just curious.

Comments

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not know this seller, but I feel like I would be in the same situation as him.

I have a large childhood collection that I kept very good care of over the years. I was out of collecting from the early 90s to just a couple of years ago. I submitted several hundred cards to PSA for grading and sold most of the high grade results. But I do not have a ton of cash that I want to sit around in PSA graded cards that I cannot sell right away.

So I have started to list my raw cards on Naxcom and wait for the right buyer. As I get additional cash, I will pull some of the better raw cards and get them graded by PSA. I have learned that there are more people looking to put together raw sets than graded sets. So by grading my cards, I was limiting my sell base. So I am now only getting the "no-brainers" graded.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    When only about five percent of all cards listed are PSA it's much more likely that he is having none graded rather than grading only the best
    Tom