Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

ALL ENTRANTS FOR ST PATTY DAY COIN SWAP - PLEASE SIGN IN ON THE OTHER THREAD! THANK YOU.

The Easter Coin Swap has OFFICIALLY been changed to the St. Patrick's Day Swap for the following reasons.

Having asked all interested parties to voice their collective opinions, given Opportunities to be heard, it has been

unanimously OK'd to do so as evidenced by just some of the votes cast publicly, to this very thread!

Easter is considered to be a "Major Holiday" meaning many things to different people.

This usually includes Family get-togethers which, of course, usually means "Travel Time".

I have NO DESIRE to interfere with ANYONES' Observance of such a significant Holiday.

Personally, I would rather NOT have any "situations" to deal with that can in any way

detract from the true meaning of Easter.

If so moved, please voice your opinions regarding this matter. If this is not a problem, I fully intend

to change the proposed swap to Monday, 03-17-2008. It would stand to reason that one may have a

better chance of getting Lucky on St. Patty's Day. Besides, who really wants to be dealing with coin

related issues on Easter weekend?

Thank you for your Time & consideration.

B00M image

Comments

• Options
    It's fine with me
    There is nothing like an uncirculated set of washington quarters!!!
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    I don't care when the swap occurs, but do request a little time between pairings being decided and the expected ship date. I may find that I need to acquire a piece or two depending on the requests of my partner.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok-Whatever you please

Jimmy
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    I am happy with your decision....I am pretty flexible.
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    St. Pat is spring break for me and might work out better than Easter. I may be out of touch for a few days while I'm traveling, though.

David
  • Options
    AMEN It is the Lords day image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165

<< It IS the Lords day!>>

Precisely! image
  • Options
    Count me in for the swap! I have about $6,000 worth of coins to get rid of!image
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Did you know St. Patrick was actually Jewish!!!
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Gecko, you have posted to the WRONG Thread. Post to the Easter Swap Thread.

The following is required of you as it is from everyone else as personal folders are kept on each verified swapper.

I need your
    Real Name
    Home & Work addresses,
    Home, work & cellular numbers
    Verifiable email address/ also a secondary address if you have one so that I may contact you at a moment's notice.

I need your primary interests as a collector along with secondary interest in oder to help facilitate matters by matching you with someone of similar means.
    I need your age.

As stated, each swapper has his/ her personal file kept and updated regularly as each is rated according to his/ her compliance with swap guidelines, henceforth referred to as the Common Sense Rules of Coin Swapping. No problematic swapper will be permitted to take part in any further swap accorcing to his/ her compliance and performance.

I need to know your comfort zone (money-wise) Newcomers, if APPROVED BY ME, are subject to being limited regarding how much they may swap for ( money-wise) till they PROVE themselves to be trustworthy and dependable. Ultimately, for the Safety of all swappers and The Group as a whole, I have the final say as to whether any individual is permited to take part. Furnishing bogus/ unverifiable info is immediate grounds for denial.

You are to follow swap guidelines (best seen in opening posts of swaps past) to the letter. Non compliance can be grounds for immediate denial to take part.

I will be waiting for you to furnish the required info in order to commence the Verification process. In the event you PM me with questions and I have not logged in for a substantial period of time, other established members are here to help you.

THIS IS NOT A GET RID OF STUFF YOU NO LONGER WANT IN THE HOPES OF AQUIRING GOOD STUUF VENUE! nO ONE IS FREE TO "DO" ANYTHING WITH WHAT THEY RECEIVE UNTIL BOTH PARTIES POST THAT THEY ARE MUTUALLY SATISFIED THAT SAID SWAP IS IN FACT EQUITABLE AND DECLARED AS SUCH BY POSTING TO THE SWAP THREAD.

We have a simple protocol that must be adhered to, Chronic, problematic swappers will be banned from future swaps. Again this can be READ on swaps past.

Regards,

B00M
  • Options
    Fellow swappers,

Thus far the vote has been unanimous with zero nay-sayers therefore the would be Easter Swap will NOW

be reffered to as the St. Patrick's Day Swap.

Please sign up to the OTHER THREAD!

Thank you. image