Home Metal Detecting
Options

stupid snow :(

After working an insane amount of hours the last few months, I actually have 2 days off in a row. And the stupid snow won't melt. I love snow....when I am not dying to get out and hunt!

Sorry just a little rant.
I have so much to learn!

Comments

• Options
    crispycrispy Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

<< <i>After working an insane amount of hours the last few months, I actually have 2 days off in a row. And the stupid snow won't melt. I love snow....when I am not dying to get out and hunt!

Sorry just a little rant. >>

I'm with you on that. It isn't just the snow but the frozen tundra that lies just beneath. It's been three months since I've destroyed anybody's property. Good God.
    "to you, a hero is some kind of weird sandwich..."
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I feel your pain".... not sure who said that originally... image but I mean it... image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭
    i understand, theres quite a bit snow up here in idaho and all it seems to do is keep falling
  • Options
    kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>After working an insane amount of hours the last few months, I actually have 2 days off in a row. And the stupid snow won't melt. I love snow....when I am not dying to get out and hunt!

Sorry just a little rant. >>

I'm with you on that. It isn't just the snow but the frozen tundra that lies just beneath. It's been three months since I've destroyed anybody's property. Good God. >>

I haven't been able to get out since November and the way the snow keeps falling I think March is going to be a no go as well. Last year the only months I couldn't hunt here in upstate NY were February and December.