Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Here's my 1000th post contest..... (WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!!!)

edit FEB 20 - OK, I am a moron and thanks to NBAfan(the original winner), he politely pointed out that I had already disclosed 4 of the cards I had pulled in my first UD box break thread ( I even scanned them LOL) I completely forgot about that thread. He is declining the set he won from the contest so it's now back on. So now there are 12 choices of available #s to guess.

card #s I already disclosed in the earlier thread are 2190, 2215, 2240, 2265 - so don't guess those #s image

original post below:

Winner will recieve 1 hand collated set of 2008 Topps series 1 (330 cards) with the Rudy/Red Sox Card and that Japanese Future Star card for a total of 332 cards)

I'm gonna go with a guessing contest and this is what I've come up with:

I have a box of Upper Deck Series 1 (2008) to open either tonight or tomorrow morning. I've opened a couple already and each has come with 4 of those Yankee Stadium Legacy cards.
This is the largest set ever (6500 cards - 1 for each game ever played at Yankee Stadium.

I'm assuming I will get 4 more of those in this box. The person who exactly guesses 1 of those card #s will be the winner. That's right, none of this closest stuff, it has to be exact image

I will allow 5 guesses per day until there is a winner.

Good Luck

Comments