Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

1000 Post Giveaway Guess the Daytona 500 Winner-WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!

OK, I am still trying to figure out what exactly the prize will be and I will update this post as soon as I nail it down. But what I know I will include are the following (all raw in 2X2s) 2007 8 coin Presidential Dollar Set (P&D), 2007 Sacs (P&D), 2007 P&D Kennedys, 2007 P&D Jeffersons. I have some extra Wheaties I will throw in, but I need to figure out what and I will update that before the race Sunday. Modern bashers, at least you can buy yourself lunch at Mickie D's. image

OK HERE ARE THE RED BU WHEATIES (raw in 2X2's) I AM ADDING: 1950 S, 1952 D, 1954 D, 1955 P,D,S, 1956 P,D, 1957 P,D, and 1958 P,D.

OK, Here is the contest. Pick the winner, the number of cars that will finish all 200 laps (43 start for those non-nascar fans), and as a tie breaker, who will finish in last place.

That's it! Good luck, and for me its GO JR!

NO ONE PICKED THE WINNER #12 Ryan Newman, but one person picked #2 Kurt Busch, who came in second. Congrats to harvey85422458 Not a bad first week! PM me and I will get your package put together, it will probably be Friday when it is shipped, as I have a lot of Ebay auctions ending Thursday and will be heading to the PO Friday. Thanks everyone for playing! Rob

As an example, my entry would probably be: 88 (driver name or car number ok), 28, 24 (again car number or driver name ok) image

Here is the Starting Lineup again, for those non- fans (WARNING- NON QUALIFIED CARS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS LINK, they can't finish last, as they won't be suiting up!) image

Be sure to enter and do any edits before 2PM EST Sunday the 17th, any entries or edits after this will DNQ your entry!
imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?

Comments