Home Metal Detecting
Options

one of my detecting finds displays

i wanted something that could be mounted on the wall and display my flat finds. so how do you do it without having everything slide all over. a shadow box is usually good for laying down, but not upon a wall.

i created this , by making a standard box type frame. within are 5 "shelves" that are routed out and secured at an angle. this way i could place things in/on it, that were flat.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I just mentioned that you must have some cool shadowboxes. Is that what prompted you to post this?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    yep. i want to make some more. i have boxes and coffee cans full of stuff. i'll if can take a picture of the thing that holds my world trade dollar collection.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice display - great way to show off the stuff.. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice display case... just keep in mind that you're also displaying your finds to those who may not be trusted. We were robbed about 13 years ago and I had all of my metal detecting stuff on display... needless to say the new stuff is in a safe deposit box right now.
  • Options
    Cool display Brian.
    imageimageimage