Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay scammer josefina1747

SCG grading is not SGC grading do a google search this so called company is fake! do a completed items search "she" slabs fakes herself!
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• That guy is a total fraud, he does his own graded stuff, how convenient,
    here is a seller that should be booted off ebay immediately & prosecuted by the law for fraud, but NO he will keep ripping off novices every week
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    link?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Yeah, I saw that one tonight.
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too pathetic for words. Another PowerSeller scammer on ebay.
  • storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    He has been much discussed.

VERY bad bird. Look at his FB
    and you will see he even buys
    the empty slabs on EBAY.

If you ask him about the grading
    company, he says they are getting
    their website up and going.

FRAUD.
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,863 ✭✭✭✭
    Geez, if you're going to make a "do-it-yourself no-name grading company", at least take the time to make decent looking labels/slabs. Seriously, that label looks like something you can type on a typewriter. image
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P+S, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 61D, 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Is it even legal to do a "do it youself grading company" Can anybody do this? I meen if you think about it, professional graders are basically looking at a card and just labeling their opinion on the slab. What is the difference if they do it or if someone does it themselves and makes their own slabs. Sure they would not make as much money as a well known grading company, but I do not see where it is against the law. Do you have to like get certificates, or licenses in order to put your opinion of a card in a slab??
  • There is no law against it. That said this seller has been discussed many many times here we all know he is a scammer.

The part I don't understand is Mike bid and now refuses to pay. He bid knowing the card was a fake. That is called auction interference and can get him suspended as can not paying for the item. It was a one cent win is it really worth losing your account for not paying? Once you pay you can call the seller out all you want.

Yes the seller is a crook and should not be suspended, but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Another thing if he pushes the issue, he can get that feedback removed. All he would have to do is prove you paid with no intent of paying and with the intent of negging him. If he gets his PS rep to come here there is enough proof right on this site.
    I understood that Mike bid, AND THEN found the bad posts on the EBAY memorabilia thread.
    He thus decided the guy was a scamster.

IF that is not the case, his bid was technically interference. The crook seller should
    be interfered with............... by EBAY. They NEVER interfere with their partners in crime.

EBAY Buyers........ NEG Victoriously ! image
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Who gives a crap whether Mike pays or not. If you decided to buy a car from a guy and then found out he molests children, are you really gonna go through with the deal? An extreme example, yes. But finding out a guy has no soul is a good reason to back out of a deal regardless of what you agreed to buy.
  • KarbKarb Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Robert

Hoarding silver and collecting history
    Thanks for the link! I hope if someone googles Josefina1747 they will see this thead before they bid! It's on the top now! Mike
  • KikoKiko Posts: 93 ✭✭

<< <i>Who gives a crap whether Mike pays or not. If you decided to buy a car from a guy and then found out he molests children, are you really gonna go through with the deal? An extreme example, yes. But finding out a guy has no soul is a good reason to back out of a deal regardless of what you agreed to buy. >>

Well said!!
    Working on these raw sets:
    54 & 55 Bowman
    55, 56, 58, & 60 Topps.
    Have lots of cards, including some PSAs, 53-58 to trade.
    Also, have Football 55-57 to trade for BB cards.

YOU DON'T RUN ON ROBERTO CLEMENTE!!!
    Email received today...........hey (cussword), your cards were not graded, and they were legit, must be easy to push your buttons, must have a mamma complex. MY REPLY......................I asked you numerous times to agree not to complete the transactions and you responded with insults. All emails have been saved and WILL be fowarded to Ebay. Have you done a google search on yourself yet? By the way hon, the correct way to spell mamma is mama or mami! Hope you spell correct on all of your fake graded cards!
    yikes!!!!!!
    POPCORN ALERT! even more!

Previous messages
    josefina1747 Feb-07-08 at 19:40:29 PST

you have to be the dumbest dupe on ebay. card was legit (black backs are venezualan, you dumbass) you
    believed or are in cohesion with another ebayer

deadmike247 Feb-06-08 at 22:12:44 PST

ok

josefina1747 Feb-06-08 at 20:01:52 PST

i don't care, what i am doing is legal

deadmike247 Feb-05-08 at 19:24:44 PST

Actually, I will still be here and on the PSA, Beckett and Net 54 boards. Do a google search on
    Josefina1747. Mike

josefina1747 Feb-05-08 at 18:52:15 PST

you will go away anyway

deadmike247 Feb-05-08 at 18:40:05 PST

You sell mumerous fake items including items from a FAKE company SCG which does not exist. The ball
    is in your court. file a we agreed not to complete this transaction and you will get your FVF's back
    and I will go away. Mike

josefina1747 Feb-05-08 at 18:00:14 PST

this is a legitimate item, and you failed to pay for it.

deadmike247 Feb-05-08 at 17:25:53 PST

I do not feel comfortable purchasing this item from you as you sell numerous reprints and cards graded
    by a non existant company. Please agree not to complete this transaction and I will agree. You will
    receive your final value fees back and relist the item. Mike

eBay Feb-05-08 at 14:48:00 PST

An Unpaid Item dispute has been opened for the following item: 1964 Topps RARE (Venezualan) #87 Cardinals Team $700 (#260204462719)
    Reason given for Unpaid Item: The buyer has not paid for the item.
    Buyer actions reported by seller: The buyer's payment has not been received

• Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

This is a husband and wife team. The given (tel) # goes to her POE. Physical home address is in Bath,MI. If you look back through their purchases, you would have seen the 400 hard plastic card holders they bought for their cards.
    the dumbest dupe?
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Mike, who are you in cohesion with?
    Any hot babe not named Josefina!
    My Email to the scammer............ I do not lie, I tell the truth. Actually, your business model is weaksauce. If you model your awesome, rare and hard to find paper items wearing a bikini imagine the increased sales! I may start a grading service myself named SCG grayding. If I do will you sue me? Love, Mike.
    "Her" reply-go ahead, michael horse****,
    it won't matter, i bid according to cost, i am not interested in collecting. you can't do a thing, aside of wasting your pathetic life's time on watching what i do, and that says a lot about the value of your own life. LoL I am going to start my own SCG grading service, think this scammer will protest?
  • Did you send her flowers today?
    I know she's your valentine.
    MY VALENTINE
    Oh, my love
    Please don't cry
    I'll wash my bloody hands and
    We'll start a new life

I ripped out
    His throat
    And called you on the telephone
    To take off
    My disguise
    Just in time to hear you cry when you...

You mourn the death of your bloody valentine
    The night he died
    One last time

Singin'...

Oh, my love
    Please don't cry
    We'll start a new life
    I don't know much at all
    I don't know wrong from right
    All I know is that I love you tonight

There was
    Police and
    Flashing lights
    The rain came down so hard that night and the
    Headlines read
    A lover died
    No tell-tale heart was left to find when you...

The night he died
    One last time

Singin'...

Oh, my love
    Please don't cry
    We'll start a new life
    I don't know much at all

Tonight

He dropped you off, I followed him home
    Then I, I stood outside his bedroom window
    Standing over him, he begged me not to do
    What I knew I had to do cause I'm so in love with you

Oh, my love
    Please don't cry
    We'll start a new life
    I don't know much at all
    Tonight
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

CDsNuts - If 4 = 6, then why would a duck?

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

metalmike - if red = 27, then how can an ostrich be?

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
    I am cornfused.
  • wolfbear, 4 does not equal 6. Stop yo jibber jabber.
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-lee's andy capp!!!!!!!!! imageimageimage gotta have several drinks for that one
  • THEY SHOULD GET PROSECUTED FOR FRAUD AND PROSTITUTION FOR SCREWING SO MANY PEOPLE. KEEP CHECKING THEIR LISTINGS AND EMAIL ANY BIDDERS ON THEIR AUCTIONS. HAVE THEM GOOGLE THEIR USERNAME AND PASS ON THE INFO. EVENTUALLY THEY WILL GO AWAY OR THEY WILL GET KICKED OFF EBAY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT EBAY IS DOING ABOUT THIS.image
    bubbydude
    ttt
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-lee's andy capp!!!!!!!!! imageimageimage gotta have several drinks for that one >>

I'll drink to that...but then again I'll drink to anything. image
    me too
    Still # 1 on google!
    Josefina 1747 sent me a email asking- why are you wasting your time? My reply- Actually it's not a waste of my time. Yes I bid on 2 of your auctions- the Venezualean cards. After you sent me a invoice which was ok by me for 5.02 -that was fine. After you sent me a email saying you wanted 10 bucks to ship 2 cards I googled you lol and that is how I found out you iz dirty. Then I asked you nicely to agree not to complete the transaction and you basically told me to pound sand. This and the other rude emails from you caused me to post the truth about your criminal enterprise. What?

• << <i>Who gives a crap whether Mike pays or not. If you decided to buy a car from a guy and then found out he molests children, are you really gonna go through with the deal? >>

Read a coin forum thread on Walter Breen sometime.
  • Move along folks.......Nothing to see here.