Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My most cherished card is...... (Pics optional)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wow, that's a cool business card man!

• Options

<< <i>OK, this is an odd one but this is the Business Card of the Phillies team doctor who treated Cal Ripken Jr's broken nose at the 1996 All Star Game

image >>

Wow, for the Ripken fans who think they have everything, this tops it all. What a unique item!
  • Options
    StanTheManMusial, love the name! And welcome to the boards!

• Options
    my favorite patch card, numbered to 10:

ps : does that cal business card break patient confidentiality? HIPAA may be mad.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image

image >>

SWEET!!!!! image
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    If my Baugh isn't at LEAST a 7.5..grrrrrrr

imageimage

Love the Payton 10...That's a card I want to acquire one day..

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    Others had to post multiples and I couldn't pick just one so narrowed it to these...guess the Banks would be the LAST card I'd ever part with if forced to do so.
  • Options
    The PSA-1 Mantle is by far the best looking card of the group to me.
  • Options

<< <i>The PSA-1 Mantle is by far the best looking card of the group to me. >>

Yeah man, that 51 Bow is incredible...
  • Options
    Rookie Nolan Ryan (no pic) mostly because my brother gave it to me just before he left for college.
    -Rome is Burning

• Options

<< <i>Rookie Nolan Ryan (no pic) mostly because my brother gave it to me just before he left for college. >>

That's great man! Open up a photobucket account. It's free and takes like two seconds to sign up.

I'd like to see a pic!
  • Options

This one I cherish most because it is the rookie card signed to me of my friend since we were kids Tory Epps.Sadly he passed away 2 1/2 years ago of cardiac failure .Even when he made it to the nfl he never let it change him.He played for the Falcons,Bears & Saints .This card has more value because of the great memories and times we had.Gone but Never forgotten!

Lou

Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    I don't have any (at least, not any more) image
  • Options
    TTT!

Figured I'd bump this because there were some great cards and some great stories!!!