Home Metal Detecting
Options

misc cool stuff found long ago

nothing here found recently. figured i'd share some more stuff i found laying around.
from left to right: 1) navel fllet visit 1908, rear admiral evans to pacific coast, 2) o' connors perpetual calendar patent 1905, 3) religious medal with skulls and bat wings found at an 1860's home site, 4) unknown medal maybe korean? 5) half of japanese coin 6) admission day festival 1910, 7) pioneer donner monument thing

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is some awesome 'irregular' stuff demodigger.. thanks.. very cool.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    nice digs demo...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those pieces are WAY cool, especially the 1908 Evans naval fob and the perpetual calendar! image

PS-I need to scan some of my similar stuff dug long ago- the fobs and tags and stuff. One of my favorites is from the Detroit Yacht Club. How it got to Western NC where I found it, I have no idea. But it shows a 1920s racing boat and says, "MISS AMERICA / AT NINETY MILES AN HOUR".

PPS- those shield-shaped fobs are super sweet, too, especially the one with the bear.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.