Home Metal Detecting
Options

Wife went on vacation (One more ring)

My Wife Went On Vacation, I Went Metal Detecting.

On September 23, 2007, my wife left for a semi-annual vacation to visit daughter and grandson in Wisconsin. She wasn’t gone an hour when I left with my Tracker IV to see what I could find. It was a very cool day with off and on rain showers. I decided to go to an area where there are generally quite a few people. Because of the weather, I didn’t think there would be too many people out and about. I was not disappointed. When I arrived in the area, I was the only person there. I detected for about an hour and found a little over $5.00 in change. I was ready to leave when I noticed a sandy volley ball court. I went to the left side of the net and found a few more coins. On the right side of the net, I took a few swings with my trusty Tracker IV and heard that “Gold Sounding Tone” the Tracker IV makes. I was pleasantly surprised when I uncovered this 14K Gold ring with three small diamonds in it. I then surprised my wife by mailing the ring to her at her daughter’s house in Wisconsin. It fit her just right.

Comments