13»

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Sorry dbl posted..........

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I'm the sort that "rolls with the changes" so I'm not super mad at the .5 news by any means. And my "glass half full" attitude makes me hope that the people who don't like the change, may not submit for the bump (and some won't submit anymore at all) and I'll get sweet turnaround times as a result!!! image
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    P.S. I do sympathize with some of you registry participants though. Especially those with large qty. sets or very high value cards.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    Sadly,
    PSA and High Volume Turnover investment dealers have sliced hundreds to thousands of dollars off the value off our collections. Strange, I never got a notice for my opinion of their decision to change the grading standards as a psa grading club member? Probably cause PSA set owners more and likely woul;d not support the idea. Wow a lot of comfort knowing PSA won't lower my grade on a re-evaluation, how nice of them. Another 75+ for a 56' Mantle grade etc. What a sweet way to drum up more business. PSA sets the standards they say, now they have moved the goal post, as your PSA 7 set just lost 1000+. How can you set the standard if you keep changing it.
  • Options
    So what is the difference in the new holders since .5 change?