Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Does a trimmed card have any value?

2»

Comments

• Oaksey25...you entitled to whatever you want to do...you need not defend yourself to me or any one else...and I am not attacking you...

I merely stated my opinion...and you can take it or leave...I'm not sure you really understand what I am trying to say...

Good luck with your hobby...
    Henri
    Collector
    Topps 58,59,60,61,62,63,64 Sets
    Fleer 60, 61-62 Sets
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭

see.. everyone keeps saying they end up in holders.

I never said that.

Steve
    Good for you.

• << <i>see.. everyone keeps saying they end up in holders.. so to me it sounds like most everyone is willing to buy a potentially altered card..
    as long as the 3rd party says it looks real good and if it was altered they can't tell...

<< <i>

I do not see everone telling you that...in fact, it is you who keeps bringing up grading. Also you logic is flawed, that would like be like me saying that if you buy ungraded cards, then all you are willing to buy is altered cards. I will take my chances with a respected third party over the opinion of a seller off the street any day. That goes for cards, cars, diamonds or whatever.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    All I know is I will never turn down a trimmed /authentic mantle 52 topps even with a stipulation that I can never sell it.

My heirs will.

Steve
    Good for you.