Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Pairings for Super Bowl Coin Swap Set. Let's Rock 'N' Roll

2»

Comments

• TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭
    PM received and returned to Asnovell
    On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    No Problem bstat1020, my mistake. I'll solve this tomorrow afternoon, one way or another.

As usual TC 71 has beat it to the Post Office already and we hadn't even chatted. No worried there either. I know TC71 pretty well.

I DID speak to GuyM who is a very respected return member to these boards. Guy, if you read this ... don't do anything till I talk to you Tuesday afternoon when I get back from my Doctor's appointment. again ... no big deal. Myistake and we'll work it out.

Same goes for you MUSKY1011 ... just hang loose for now.

It'll all work out.

Boom image
  • Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Hangin looseimage
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • UPDATE:

Ksboy and I have agreed to a 2 way "Suprize ME" swap. and will be shipping soon.

(Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
    OK, what a day! I'm just geting on and only have a few minutes. I've PM'd both GuyM and Musky1011.

We'll get together mid-morning and work this whole thing out.

No worries,

Take care,

Boom image
  • Boom,

Anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Ksboy's package is ready to go.

I put in a self addressed bubble shipper, incase I sent anything you just don't want. (not a standard procedure) I think you're going to be suprized. image

Paul

Swap on hold until better days

Jim

• LonelyP package is ready to go I hope that you like what is in there....image Will ship in the morning....there are a couple of suprises.....
    Man, when I goof, I REALLY goof.

To GuyM, I am sincerely sorry to hear that your Father has passed away. I know exactly how you must feel as ironically, I lost my Dad on the same day, 1-30-98, ten years ago to the day.

To MUSKY1011 - My sincerest apologies for several reasons. Please convey my apologies to your Wife.

To TC71 - I hope you feel better soon, Having the Flu certainly is not pleasant. I'll think of somethin one way or another soon regarding our swap. GET WELL SOON.

I guess that's it. image
  • ajiaajia Posts: 5,403 ✭✭✭
    claychaser & I have been in contact.....something in the works.

Gatorboy, do get better. It's been a long time since I was hit hard with the bug.
  • Ksboy's package is on the way.
    DC#s 0305 2710 0001 6508 0172

Ins#s 1307 1300 0003 4060 1531

AHHHH,
    The secret of a "suprize me", Go to the limit. Then add some stuff.

PS.
    To GuyM, I am sincerely sorry to hear that your Father has passed away.

This goes for me too.

I also would send TC71 a big GET WELL SOON.

• GuyM I am sorry to hear about your father my thoughts and prayers are with you .

As for the rest of the swappers I just wanted to take a little time to let everyone know that I have been in one swap and loved it. I did a swap with LonleyP and it was great . I did not get in this time due to running low on time and money . I have alot going on 2 kids both with flu and a wife that has been in the hospital with heart and lung issues at 27 years of age . We hope to find out more on her problems soon but she is fine at home and back up and running for now. But Boom keep me in mind as I will jump in if I can in the next swap .To all the swappers this time have fun with it and make new friends !
  • LonelyP package sent this morning. I hope i got this right the first time....oh well we will see if he is suprized....image

DC: 0304 7990 0000 5544 7191

Ins: VH 410 090 196 US

Hope I got this right....
  • ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Package sent to eyoung429.
    Hope it is to your liking Earl!!

Ins Number: vh 350 295 915 us

Confirmation number: 2304 3090 0000 0899 8300

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Package will go out Monday to asnovell, I have been battling pneumonia the past week and a half and ithas slowed me down a bit. We have agreed on a surprise swap. I'm sure he will like it.

I will post the delivery information Monday.

Tex
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Ksboy,

Looks like you'er doin just fine to me. image

Woodardcoin,

Nice to hear from you. I hope the wife and kids are all feeling better.
    I also hope you can join in for the next one.

Texast,

I also hope you'er feeling better. Seems to be a bunch of things going around.

Please feel free to keep them to yourselves. image

Me

• Thanks to all of you for your condolences. my dads funeral is on monday and i am sending musky1011 a package on tuesday
    There is nothing like an uncirculated set of washington quarters!!!
  • Sorry to hear about your father guym....

Tex, hope you are doing better.

TC.....hope that you are over yours now...

ended up working late Friday and all weekend....package going out to Jeff this am.

0503 8555 7490 9696 5682
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Package recieved from Ksboy, YES I'm suprized.

I think the ASE must be AT. image
    You told me you didn't have any nice Walkers, but these 2 look nice to me. And the DDO cent was also a suprize.

You did VERY WELL for your first swap. image

Edit to add: The coins noted are just the highlights. image

Package Shipped to Asnovell, Tracking Number: 9105785091401438936674
  • Received package from LonelyP today....Okay first let me say this....suprize is not the word for what i am....Blown Away, Flabbergasted, Amazed and any other word you can think of......image

What he sent is absolutely amazing and I feel blessed to have been paired with him...image

I really dont know what to say but THANKSimage
  • and Did I mention WOW
    Sorry for delays on my end. I got whatever's going around too but am just about caught up. image

I think it's safe to say that it's your turn tomorrow, TC.

We'll get together before I ship though. (Provided you ARE around.)

Even if you are not, I'll have something moving, for sure. Hi Guys!!

Your friend,

Boom
  • MUSKY1011 your package is on the way!!! Let me know if you like it.
    Suprise Swap Package out to GuyM

USPS
    Insured
    Signature Confirmation
    2304 3090 0000 1540 0322

Jim

• BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Dang, sounds like great fun. Next time maybeimageimageimage Sorry to hear about your Dad Guyimage
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
    OK, PM sent to TC71.

I'm out the door & on the way to the Post Office NOW.

Sorry for the delay but it's been just one thing after another!

Best part of it all is, I'm done and still breathing.

Your numbers are as follow:

Delivery Confirmation # 0307 1790 0001 5427 3629

Ins Mail recpt - 1307 2480 0000 5726 4861.

There ya go Bud. I sincerely hope you like what I have chosen just for you.

Regards,

Boom imageimage

PS - For the record, let it be known that I RETURNED what TC71 sent me along with what I am sending him thereby leaving this swap Open.image
  • Sorry for the delay. Package sent Sunday pm. Ins # VF 490 315 528 US

Andy
    Andy
  • All I can say is WOW JEFF!!!!

2 Bust halves and a Bustie quarter!!!

Very Sweet!!!!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
    Looks like cc & I have been busy at work.... image
    I have meetings galores & we didn't hook up over the weekend.
    We're still working on this.
    Maybe this weekend??
  • package received from musky 1011 thank you, i really like what he sent me.
  • Love the choices that Texast made! Great coins! Thanks again! Andy
    Andy
  • TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭

<< <i>OK, PM sent to TC71.

I'm out the door & on the way to the Post Office NOW.

Sorry for the delay but it's been just one thing after another!

Best part of it all is, I'm done and still breathing.

Your numbers are as follow:

Delivery Confirmation # 0307 1790 0001 5427 3629

Ins Mail recpt - 1307 2480 0000 5726 4861.

There ya go Bud. I sincerely hope you like what I have chosen just for you.

Regards,

Boom imageimage

PS - For the record, let it be known that I RETURNED what TC71 sent me along with what I am sending him thereby leaving this swap Open.image >>

Lets try this again:Swap Package sent to boom

USPS Priority Mail - Insured w/Signature Confirmation # 2503-8555-7490-8889-3478

TC71

asnovell - Andy,

I'm going to send you a second package, I never expected something so nice, there is no way what I sent you is worth what you sent to me, I will make it up to you on the second package.

Thanks again, it was the perfect coin in more ways than one! image

Tim
    Thnx GuyM for the wonderful ngc 2002 ms70 $5 AGE

Another awesome swap

Jim

Now THAT'S what I like to hear! This swap is working itself very well .... exept for ONE pairing, maybe?

Claychaser and Aija, Agree on a price and DO a Surprise Swap, OK?

It's NOT that difficult guys. Now, come on already, will ya?

If you happen NOT to like what you receive you can either work with your partner like TC71 and I did and like TexasT and Andy are doing OR, accept what is given graciously, smile and set it aside for maybe a future swap ... for perhaps some future swapper "IT" may suit!

You guys are REALLY late - Agree on a Figure and Ship, OK! image

$100 - $150 .... Agree .... Ship! image

PS - I'd like to take this opportunity to Welcome a Swapper in waiting, another returning member dtms70

Welcome to our swaps dtms70 image
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Boom,

Better late than never......image

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
    Atta Boy!

OK, Aija - let's Goooooo !!image
  • asnovellasnovell Posts: 419 ✭✭
    I took it by your name that are from Texas? Call me physic?! LOL! No second package is needed. I could not locate a decent Morgan. If you want sell that one and get a CC!! Take care, Take care I love the coins that you sent. Andy
    Andy
  • ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Earl,
    Thanks alot!!

That was a very nice assortment of Morgan dollars. Not to mention the bust half, and the 1853 arrows seated dime.

A very generous selection, and I am very happy with the trade!!

Thanks Alot,
    Jeff (zug)

I must say, my charts on all active swappers REALLY seem to be forming good images of all consistent swappers.image

Also, I received my package today from TC71. Thanx TC.

I appreciate it. image
    Claychaser. Aija. Any progress?

Surprise swap or what? image

Numbers up here would be appreciated.

Anyone else having problems?
    Boom,

We are doing a better late than never swap - shipping this week!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
    CC, Shipment going out....

Priority, Ins & Del. Conf label #0703 8555 7490 7520 8364

Hope you like....
    Comin' to ya, Augie! Coins selected, shipping tomorrow.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the willingness to cooperate.

Any other unfinished swaps?

Everyone else DONE?

<< <i>I took it by your name that are from Texas? Call me physic?! LOL! No second package is needed. I could not locate a decent Morgan. If you want sell that one and get a CC!! Take care, Take care I love the coins that you sent. Andy >>

Thanks Andy, I was just shocked at how nice it was, Totally unexpected. It is my favorite State Quarter, and to get a Silver Proof 70 was as good as it gets.

I did live in Texas for 10 years before moving to Tennessee, it did not take long before the long Texas Drawl got me the nickname Tex,

Have a great day and sorry for taking so long to get back, I had a few things going on here that have kept me busy..

Tex
    On the way to ya, Augie,

Priority mail insured 1307-2480-0000-4437-5297
    Del conf 0306-0320-0002-3676-0176

Coins recieved from claychaser & all's good.
    My package has taken a deture but should be there already or by early this week.

Augie