Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Pairings for Super Bowl Coin Swap Set. Let's Rock 'N' Roll

IT IS INCUMBENT UPON ALL THAT WISH TO TAKE PART IN THESE CLUB COIN SWAPS TO READ AND ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING... EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

Your pairings are in a latter post but read the following, FIRST!

If you are already "Verified"... just sign up.

Newcomers MUST FURNISH THE FOLLOWING TO ME VIA PM:

REQUIRED INFO:

NAME
CONFIRMED HOME ADDRESS
HOME PHONE NUMBER (Cellular as well as a Work # should you have neither of the aforementioned)
EMAIL ADDRESS
eBay ID
Collecting Interests **(NEW) - Some "Real World" Idea of your "holdings" that you are willing to trade .... Certified AND Raw.

UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING: This is NOT a Venue for collectors to "Off" Second-rate, problematic coins HOPING to receive Quality goods. IT DOES NOT WORK THIS WAY HERE! All participants are to treat their respective swap "partners" the way they would like to be treated .... equitably! It's all about COMMUNICATION & FAIR PLAY!

Comfort Zone - ** (NEW) - Newcomers ARE HEREBY LIMITED to no MORE than $50 till they PROVE themselves.
IF YOU DO NOT OWN OR HAVE THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE $50 WORTH OF DECENT COINS TO TRADE, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS SIGNING UP FOR ANY SWAP CO-ORDINATED BY ME! THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS!

Should anyone enter into an Agreement with a Newbie and knowingly exceeds the $50 cap, be it known that they do so at their own risk!

NO SWAP IS TO BE CONSIDERED FINAL UNTIL BOTH PARTIES DECLARE SO PUBLICLY TO THIS VERY SWAP THREAD!

IN AN EFFORT TO DETER ANY POSSIBILITIES OF FELLOW SWAPPERS BEING "TAKEN", THE FOLLOWING GOES INTO

EFFECT IMMEDIATELY AND APPLIES TO CHRONIC, PROBLEMATIC SWAPPERS BUT MORESO, TO NEWCOMERS UNTIL

DEEMED TRUSTWORTHY NOT ONLY BY MY SELF BUT THE CORE OF THIS SWAP CLUB, HENCEFORTH REFERRED TO

AS "THE ELDERS."

IF I HAVE NOT CONTACTED YOU PERSONALLY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE "ISSUES" WITH YOU, IN NO

UNCERTAIN TERMS .... THERE ARE NONE! IF I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU PERSONALLY THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH

YOU, OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE ON GOOD/ ACCEPTABLE TERMS.

**I PERSONALLY WILL screen and verify every NEW applicant's REQUIRED INFORMATION, therefore the Information you give me NEEDS to be up to date. NO EXCEPTIONS....NO EXCUSES .... NO BS!

THIS IS NOT "ROMPER ROOM" NOR A BABYSITTING SERVICE. It IS a Fraternity of Numismatists looking to ENJOY The King of Hobbies and Hobby of Kings with fellow Collectors .... a self-policing body, open to ALL with NO discrimination regarding Age, Gender, Race, Religious Beliefs or the lack thereof. This IS a Simple Coin Swap!

**(NEW) - IF, IN THE EVENT I HAVE "JUST CAUSE" OR RESERVATIONS REGARDING ANY ENTRANT, YOU, THE ENTRANT, WILL BE MADE TO FURNISH ME WITH ESCROW COINS TO MAKE INSURE THERE ARE NO "ISSUES."!

THESE COINS/ YOUR COINS, WILL BE DOCUMENTED (PHOTOGRAPHED & FILED) & WILL REMAIN UNDER LOCK & KEY TILL SUCH TIME THAT YOUR "PROBATIONARY PERIOD" IS DECLARED SATISFACTORILY COMPLETED.

AT SUCH TIME YOUR COINS WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU. IF I DO NOT ADDRESS YOU REGARDING THIS, YOU THEN HAVE NO PROBLEMS. ARE WE CLEAR ON THIS? In essence, this IS a Democracy and MAJORITY RULES.

IF THIS IS NOT TO YOUR LIKING AND YOU CANNOT ABIDE BY THESE SIMPLE GUIDELINES YOU MAY STILL SIGN UP FOR CONSIDERATION, HOWEVER I ULTIMATELY, WILL OPENLY DECLARE YOU "IN" OR NON-ACCEPTABLE!

Each & EVERY Swapper already HAS or WILL HAVE his or her own respective file and is/ will be rated by a # of factors, most of which everyone here already are aware of.

SEE PAST OPENING POSTS TO SWAPS AND FAMILIARIZE YOURSELVES WITH THE COMMON SENSE RULES OF COIN SWAPPING AS WELL AS WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM EVERYONE.

Call them Club Rules or Boom's Rules ... it doesn't matter BUT they ARE the Rules and the protocol shall be adhered to and abided by.

IT MAY SOUND COMPLICATED OR HARSH BUT ACTUALLY IS NOT! There are very few "Rules" here however, a certain Protocol MUST BE adhered to. I will NOT PERMIT UNETHICAL OR REPEATED, INEXCUSABLE CONDUCT HERE.

At this point, please feel free to sign in. Should you have ANY Questions, drop me a PM! I am NOT a hard man to find and I DO respond to ALL Messages. Questions or problems - COME TO ME!

This all boils down to Common Sense, FAIRNESS and conducting Oneself by what SHOULD BE a self-imposed Code of Ethics.

In the event I am not around for several days, please address your questions and or concerns to ANY Elder.

EYoung429, MUSKY1011, Claychaser, MorganHunter2, BigJohnD, JohnK and other Regulars KNOW how this is to be run and have the right to speak for me in lieu of any unforeseeable "event." We are ALL of the same Mind-Set. Feel free to approach any One or ALL at anytime. I TRUST EVERY ONE of "The Elders." If you are inadvertantly given misinformation, I will address you upon my return.

In conclusion, I now ask all interested parties to sign up and if you are NEW, furnish the REQUIRED INFO ASAP.

I bid you ALL a good day.

Thank you,

Boom image

Comments

• Options
    Um, Me!!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    I couldn't care less about the super bowl. But I'm more than happy to join the Swap. image
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be in too, please!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in

Cheese heads unite

Go Pack Go
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    All obviously Approved and on the "A" List!image

LonelyP - contact me via email ASAP.

Thank you.
  • Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to take a pass on this one, I've had one sucessful swap out of three (thanks lonleyp) and an excellent Gift from Boom on a giveaway. Yet is is disheartning to send out a one way swap and not even have the recipient acknowledge the gift on the board.

Maybe things will be better in the spring.

Tex
    On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options
    Let me say, I would be more than happy to swap with TexasT again, if it will help bring him back into the swap. image

I know how you feel guy, but please don't quit. I think our swap was great. And we could do it again. image

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Options

<< <i>Let me say, I would be more than happy to swap with TexasT again, if it will help bring him back into the swap. image

I know how you feel guy, but please don't quit. I think our swap was great. And we could do it again. image

Paul >>

Me tooimage

Jim

• Options
    Same goes for me. BTW, it WOULD BE NICE if your partner would post & at least acknowledge your generosity and say "Thank you."

Don't let it get you down, OK .... you & Paul still have the rest of us.

BTW, this is just 1 reason why I keep sheets on everyone. Something is wrong here & it's not just an isolated case.

Way too many people come in and don't take part again.

People, if there are issues you REALLY SHOULD come to me!
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭

• Options
    Boom,

One problem we(I) have is: I don't feel YOU should be held responsable for a swap gone bad, just because you cooridinate the swaps.

A possible solution for the future is if we all set up a pool.
    If we all sent you 1 or 2 certified coins or NICE raw coins, to be held for this pool. When a swap is deemed to be a bad (one way) swap. You make up a "suprize me" type package out of this pool.

A donation to the pool could be added to the requirements to join the "swap club".

If after a package has been sent from the pool, the BAD SWAPPER sends a package after all. that package is added to the pool.

I could start it off with that 39-D Walker I just won from you. Not certified but a very nice coin.

Let me know what you think. I have to go to work now.

Paul

• Options
    La Famille est ensemble.

Don't worry Boyz, Daddy knows who's who & what's what!

I try my best to lead by example. Keyword, "Try".

All those words you guys refer to as "Rules", I try to abide by myself - ask my partners..... just start with my last one and work backwards.

I Trust that if any of my partners is ever not satisfied, he or she would simply let me know.

Hopefully one day, some people around here will come to know how truly Good it feels to Give/ to make someone else Happy.

One more thing. I'm going to say this for the record:

I HAD posted a copy of the Cashiers Check that was made out to the K of C Council 12997 for the money raised for Christmas above and beyond funds that came from yours truly but thought it wasn't such a great idea to post it for all the world to see.

Needless to say, I have the original receipt and the photographed copy, should anyone ever want "Full Disclosure" again. On it is written, just as I said would be, "From the Friends at PCGS" (whether you gave or NOT!)

Never again will I be publicly grilled or humbled the way I once was when my World was shattered to bits, couldn't think straight yet still got it done and have chosen to forgive & forget.

A motion was made at the meeting with the help of a past Grand Knight along with the present Grand Knight. The motion was seconded and unanimously passed and NOW and FOREVER, as recorded in the minutes of the meeting, there are funds set aside which come thru me to be distributed to the specific causes I mentioned.

The K of C IS a Registered Charity and I have documentation right here to prove it.image

In order for funds to be run thru the Knights of Columbus and distributed through them, the Money would have had to have been collected and the check turned over at the beginning of December, at our Monthly 2nd Wednesday of the Month meeting.

This was taken care of by ME and that money went towards buying Food Baskets, complete with Turkeys and all the fixings for those able to cook, toys distributed thru and BY the Organization, a Registered Charity. Funds for the St. Francis Diner had already been donated BEFORE our little "Drive" ever commenced.

What I am getting at is this. Besides what I chose to donate prior to what was raised during December was Finished Business before the Drive began. With this in mind, coupled with what I did on my own ANONYMOUSLY, at the December meeting I also had a long talk with a past Grand Knight along with our present Grand Knight.

The funds raised from the results of all my listings of One specific Week as well as what was donated by a certain few here (In this very group and a couple other kind souls) besides that had already been done by yours truly, was then motioned, seconded and passed unanimously at the January Meeting and is forever recorded as such in the Council's minutes, ALL the proceeds was presented in the form of a certified Bank Check and is set aside already for NEXT CHRISTMAS and I thank ALL of you.

Should anyone care to see it, I have the Original receipt along with a receipt from the Council Treasurer. I have it and am quite prepared to show it. Being unsure as to whether or not it would be a good idea to post here, I elected not to but can email a copy of it to interested parties as well as those who gave.

I'll mull it over - but please feel free to give me some input, if you care to, as to whether or not you think I should post a picture of the actual check. It's not much but it IS every last cent raised from the aforementioned actions and from donors that KNOW who they are.

The Nonsensical BS that has somehow crept into and permeates these swaps is going to STOP, effective IMMEDIATELY.

People that lack the common courtesy to thank their respective partners and to check to see if their respective swaps are deemed "mutually acceptable" will no longer be permitted to participate in the swaps, whether you all choose to call them BOOM's Swaps or "Club Swaps."

I am a very easy going person who tries to see the Good in everyone. There are many good people here. Unfortunately, however, there ARE some here that are NOT abiding by simple guidelines - dragging their asses or simply put, are "Takers" or the demanding, selfish type that I choose NOT to associate myself with or have ruin these swaps.

As such, unless they cease and desist from such childish, self-centered, non-complying activity and make things right, LIKE NOW, they NO LONGER will be Welome here .... and THAT is The Bottom Line. I know who "La creme de la creme" are around here just as I know the exact opposite. This is supposed to be about fraternity and sharing a Hobby that we ALL enjoy. Takers are DONE until they step up and do the right things.

Good Day, Ladies! image

• Options
    I trust you!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the only proof I need

Jim

• Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭

<< <i>I trust you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim >>

Well said, Jim! Boom, you are the man.

Brian
  • Options

<< <i>I trust you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim >>

image Thats for sure. image

• Options
    Boom,
    I would like to get in on the swaps....this is my first time so be gentle image if you could fill me in on the rules and let me know would really like to start making this work..... PM SENT...
  • Options
    ksboy is hereby allowed to swap as described above. First Swap - $50 MAX!
    ******************************************************************************************

TO ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR SWAPS, I NEED you to ...

Look thru opening posts/ past recent swaps for the "Common Sense Rules of Coin Swapping."

After reading and familiarizing yourself with them I need ALL you verifiable contact information because a sheet will be made out for you as is the case with everyone else.

Name
    Address
    Ph #
    Cell # (if applicable)
    eBay ID
    email address
    Collecting Interests as well as possible collecting accomplishments.

I need as much info about you as I can get so I may pair you with people of similar means.

If you have references from prior dealings w/ fellow forum members, I need their Names & IDs too.

Best Wishes,

Boom
  • Options
    First,
    I appreciate what Boom has done in getting these swaps setup, I think he is a great guy just from the postings he has done and the PM's I have received from him.

Second,
    When I was matched with Bigtime36 I had no information about him at all, when we first communicated and I mentioned my area's of interest he replied that he did not have much but would try to find something for me. At that point I did a little research on Bigtime36 to see if there were things he may have commented on for his area of interest. I had found various items that he was looking for in the BST, it happened I had an over abundance of items that he was interested in, many of which I would not have ever listed in my auctions due to the low value and time it would take to go through it all. I also found that Bigtime36 is a new father of twins. As a father of three children (all grown now) I can understand how money is tight expecially around Christmas, I told Bigtime36 that I would rather he not send anything and that he spend them money on his family. When my children were young my entire collection had to be sold piece by piece to cover the bills. I could see the same thing happening with him. I made this a Christmas Gift!

Third,
    I want Bigtime36 to keep all the items I sent and accept them as a gift. My disappiontment was that he did not acknowledge the gift at the time. That is my fault for posting that on the board, a gift should not have to be acknowledged.

Fourth,
    I appreciate the PM's I have received from those that would be willing to trade, but as I stated in the Superbowl Swap I am going to pass.

I never intended for this to go this far, and I apologize to Bigtime36 for any hard feeling this may have caused towards him.

It's time for a break from the boards, it seems the entire PCGS Forum has taken a very negative tone the past few months and that's not really something I want to be a part of anymore.

Thanks to all.

Tim
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Tim,

I have to open my big mouth again! image
    Or is that my heavy fingers?

You wrote...."That is my fault for posting that on the board, a gift should not have to be acknowledged."

I would have to disagree, IMO a gift should be acknowledged as much as a swap. At least in a PM.
    A simple, "Got it, thanks" at least.
    I had a swap with a YN. Just started collecting & didn't have much.
    I decided that he probably did not have anything I really wanted/needed, so I just sent him a nice coin in the denomination he liked.

He sent me a nice PM when it arrived & thanked me.
    Gee, it wasn't so hard & made me feel good about sending it out.

I received a gift for Christmas, unsolicited. Once I found out who it was I sent out a PM thanking him.
    The least I could do.

Not looking to chastise Bigtime 36, but can understand where Tim is coming from.

Boom, as for anything to do with your charity is a non-issue here IMO.
    Everyone that participate in these swap do so of our own free will.
    Those that would question your integrety can just stay away from these swaps.
    That should be the end of the story.

As far as your comment, "Takers are DONE until they step up and do the right things.".
    I'm not sure if the "Takers" know they are "Takers".
    I know I have felt bad because after setting a $$ amount, I sent out my package & one of the "Givers" sent coins that made me go "WOW".

I would suggest PM go out to every person that wants in, letting them know whether they're in 'great standing', 'good standing', 'shaking standing' or 'make things right' standing.

lonelyp, I think the idea has been kicked around before. Mixed feelings about this. It feels somewhat like it's OK for a swapper to flake out on a swap because the other member will be made whole.
    Personally I would suggest a $$ tiered swap, newbies limited to $50(?). Then the limit increased with each successful swap.
    Maybe a decrease if the swap was less than smooth.

This has been said before, but it bears repeating, COMMUNICATION.
    It's not always about the amount of time it takes to ship, but rather the lack of communication that will pizz someone off.

Having said all that, I hope I am in good enough standing to be allowed in on this swap.

GO Packers!
  • Options
    bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    I want to formally appoligize to everyone here for what has happened, and I had Pm's him on the 26th and said thanks. But besides that I will no longer be participating in these swaps, It was fun and for those that I did have sucsessfull swaps with I thank you and those that didnt im sorry. I will go about collecting coins the way everyone here started and leave it at that. And again im sorry for anything wrong and I hope all can forgive me.

Jim

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• Options
    Augie,

I see your point and would not want to give anyone the impression that flaking out on a swap is OK. Suggesting that newbies keep swap values down, untill they have had a few swaps is also a very good idea IMO.

Jim,
    If anyone had bad thoughts about you, they should have been laid to rest by Tim's post. I want you to know nothing I have said was in any way aimed at you.

Paul

• Options
    Jim, I was just expressing my opinion on what I think is common courtesy.
    This place is constantly a learning experience.

If you enjoyed the swaps, please stay.

Hearing the whole story, it sounds like a misunderstanding and nothing intentional on your part....or Texast's (at least with you).
    Coming on and replying is BIG on your part and should be commended.

The problem with all this is that now it looks like we're 'losing' 2 swappers.

I hope you both reconsider & join in.

To Tim's comment, "It seems the entire PCGS Forum has taken a very negative tone the past few months and that's not really something I want to be a part of anymore.",
    unfortunately I have to agree.
    You have to be thick skinned or be Teflon Man to survive.
    And I'm no Teflon Man!
    All I can do is share my opinions, keep to the facts (as I see them), and be as respectful as I can be.
    At least I try to be.

Augie

Edited because I saw the reply from Boom to Jim regarding the trade with Tim! image

There has to be a limit to the amount of times you can pull the "I'm a (newbie/new father/new mother/vet/cripple/etc.) & don't have much to swap"
    I would say the limit is ONCE.
    After that don't participate until you have some coins to swap.
    Many here have big hearts, too big if you ask me.
    It's just not fair to your swap partner on many levels if a 'swap' becomes a one way street.

And although this is somewhat directed at Jim, it really is meant for those looking to participate in a swap without anything to really swap.

Once this little oversight is remedied I would welcome anyone to participate.

JMHO
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Please include me. Thanks!
    Andy
  • Options
    All systems "Go" and Bigtime36, "leaving" this way certainly does not cast a favorable light upon you. You knew going in what you had and told me, upfront, your situation as well as what you had and I permitted you to take part believing you could at least communicate with the partner I selected for you to convey to him what you COULD DO!

As stated, knowing I'd come out on the short end didn't phase me at all because I wanted your 1st swap to be one to remember! It was my choice to take you anyway.

OK, so you wanted in for the 2nd swap. At that point you should have either been straightforward with texast and agree to a minimum swap using what you have on hand OR be able to afford to at least purchase one coin within that minimum range that interests your partner. If NOT possible, you should AT LEAST send your partner SOMETHING and should have publicly thanked him before what has NOW transpired.

I am NOT singling you out nor am I coming down on you BUT the moment you KNEW that you could NOT fulfill his needs or interests (which NEED to be equitable) you should have let texast know in no uncertain terms, that the swap was NOT to take place! Actually, I BELIEVE that you DID just that and texast, despite knowing the facts, sent coins to you anyway, of his own accord. He's that way! HE IS A GIVER.

OK, so NOW you have some nice coins. It's certainly NOT time to hit & run! Rather, it is YOUR TURN to swap equitably or in favor of your NEXT partner. I have seen, as have many others, people post that they are looking for or need certain coins for their collections or perhaps for the YN in the family AND people with BIG HEARTS GIVE them the coins they "want", simply because they ARE that way, asking nothing in return!

When you, or anyone else, ASKS to be a part of a club SWAP .... THAT IS EXACTLY what you do - SWAP. It's NOW time for YOU to be a GIVER!

You asked twice and now have coins to swap. I suggest you show "Good Faith" and even out the kharma. No more One way deals around here. Step up and stand up. THINK ABOUT IT!

Peace,

Boom

** EDITED TO SAY - Andy, you're "In". image
  • Options
    ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Boom,

count me in this time!

Thanks,
    Jeff
  • Options
    count me in image
    There is nothing like an uncirculated set of washington quarters!!!
  • Options
    GuyM .... be sure to read the opening post which addresses all that is expected of you.

Also, turn on your PM feature.

Regards,

Boom
  • Options
    So Boomerator, how long before the kickoff?

That sweet thang you see ain't mine - darn! It's in a local B&M shop.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    CC, it's posted in the edited 1st post. image
  • Options
    Oh yeh, I guess they make us wait an extra week for the Super Bowl.image

• Options
    I'll try one more time.

Tex
  • Options
    Bigtime36, you are still Welcome to take part in the swaps. I've given this ample consideration and find that you were up front with me and if TT wants to give you a gift, it's his perogative.

You now have coins with which you may swap and I will pair you accordingly as your collection grows.

It's all Water under the Bridge as far as I am concerned. image

• Options
    bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Boom, and sorry to everyone ESSPECIALLY TEXAST. I never meant for this whole thing to get out of hand like this and I do place all fault on me for it, I do hope that there are no hard feelings, but if there are I will man up and take it.

Jim

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• Options
    TexasT...........image

bigtime36.........image

Less than 16 hours to go........image
  • Options
    PM is turned on waiting to see who my swap partner is. thank you
    There is nothing like an uncirculated set of washington quarters!!!
  • Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    I personally vouch for my good friend Guy. They don't get any better than him I promise you. Guy, WELCOME BACKimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Dang good to hear from yaimage
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
  • Options
    OK Guys ... Here are the PENDING pairings. They ARE flexible and not yet etched in stone.

Boom swaps with newcomer GuyM and vice versa. Being we are odd numbered
    Boom also swaps with Torino Cobra 71 and vice versa.

eyoung429 swaps with Zug and vice versa.

LonelyP has agreed to take newcomer ksboy. Ksboy, you swap with LonelyP. WELCOME!

Claychaser swaps with Aija and vice versa.

Musky1011 swaps with Bstat1020 and vice versa.

Asnovell swaps with TexasT & vice versa.

I ASK EVERYONE TO LOOK THESE PAIRINGS OVER (NOW) AND TO GET WITH ME IF THERE ARE ANY REAL

CONFLICTS OR ISSUES THAT YOU CARE TO SHARE WITH ME REGARDING YOUR PARTNER. YOU HAVE TILL 12

MIDNITE TONITE TO CONTACT ME AS AT THAT TIME I THEN WILL DECLARE THESE PAIRINGS OFFICIAL OR

ADJUST THEM ACCORDINGLY. ARE WE CLEAR ON THIS? YOU GOT A PROBLEM/ SPEAK UP, NOW!

Thank you,

BOOM

• Options
    I am good with that and thanks for the chance to get in.
  • Options
    You're Welcome. Initial communications made with GuyM.

I see no issues here as this is actually a returning member that comes very highly recommended.

I will be back in touch with him to walk him through our "protocol". Ksboy, lonely p should be able to do the same with you but if you have any questions, by all means, DO ask away!

Next stop ... TorinoCobra71 - PM SENT. image

• Options
    P.M. sent to Bstat1020

Jim

• Options
    P.M. sent to LonelyP
  • Options
    ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭
    P.M. sent to eyoung429

Jeff
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I do not recall signing up for this swap???? I did post but I never indicated that I was participating. image

If you need me to make things even for pairing I will, but I was planning on sitting one out.

Bstat

PM Sent to Boom
  • Options
    Reply sent to ksboy,

I forgot to tell him how important it is to come to the thread, and let everyone know how we are doing. And when we are done, and happy. So I hope he reads this.

Paul

• Options
    Pm sent to Jeff.....New partner!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options

<< <i>You're Welcome. Initial communications made with GuyM.

I see no issues here as this is actually a returning member that comes very highly recommended.

I will be back in touch with him to walk him through our "protocol". Ksboy, lonely p should be able to do the same with you but if you have any questions, by all means, DO ask away!

Next stop ... TorinoCobra71 - PM SENT. image

image >>

PM Sent Back! image

TC71

• Options
    PM sent to Bstat and Boom

I will sit this one out

Jim

• Options
    BOOMs surprise is on the way! imageimage

Delivery Confirmation # 0307-0020-0000-9192-0083
    Insured Mail Receipt # VH-778-511-567-US

TorinoCobra71