Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1911-d lincoln on the bay?

the coin is being sold as a 65red, but the holder says 64red? anythoughts? i emailed him and waiting for a response.

Comments

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Link?
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any pics??? Link???
  • Options
    OT--how'd you manage to get almost 1,000 posts in under a month?
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A picture/link would help... Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>OT--how'd you manage to get almost 1,000 posts in under a month? >>

the same way you got almost 6000 in 6 months?image

happy new year
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options

<< <i>OT--how'd you manage to get almost 1,000 posts in under a month? >>

My guess and observation is he had alot of pent up collector energy and did not have an outlet for it til he found the boards here. And he has something to say about everything image
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options

sorry still learning how to link. thats the item number sorry.

I am home all damn day and really like talking coins with others. all i think about is coins and coins and coins. 4 years of not alot of coin friends, then coming here is awsome... i love it for the most part. I am a stay at home dad and my kid hunts through coins with me. I have nothing but time...
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would imagine being on the boards 24/7 would do the trick...
  • Options
    Vintage Jeff nailed it!

Great observation...image
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me when I was sidelined by a knee surgery and rehab and was stuck at home. Only my boards were all about cards until I started getting interested in coins a few years later.
    Collecting
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭
    >>the same way you got almost 6000 in 6 months?>>

Will has been around a year and a half......thats 06 not 07

greg

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    12-23-03 i got 9,000 lbs across the legs. it wasnt very fun. now im 25 & 100% disabled. 3yrs. reading and scoping coins. Now the boards have put a new outlet for my passion. I love it.

Not to mention being able to argue with someone, and the next day they are teaching you some great stuff. Its funny how things like that always work out. Come to think of it, all my really close friends started out with a brawl...

I love Red Stripe Lager. anyone know of it?
  • Options
    Remembered you saying something about that in the past. Well at least now you have lots of time for coins and your kids.
    Collecting
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    It says 64 in the title, the 65 in the body is a typo!
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect that this is simply a typo since the title of the auction is correct while the description in the body is wrong.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    only one kid for now. its funny how stuff happens. im happier now than ever. only bad thing is the kid loves the proofs. ouch a few times i said silently from grubby fingers crapping up my stash. its fun though.
  • Options
    okay, thats what i thought but wanted to saee what you guys thought.

thanks for the help.
  • Options
    12-23-03 i got 9,000 lbs across the legs. it wasnt very fun. now im 25 & 100% disabled. 3yrs. reading and scoping coins. Now the boards have put a new outlet for my passion. I love it.

Dude that must of hurt! Did a truck roll on you?

Not to mention being able to argue with someone, and the next day they are teaching you some great stuff. Its funny how things like that always work out. Come to think of it, all my really close friends started out with a brawl...

Isn't that the truth!image

I love Red Stripe Lager. anyone know of it?

Jamaica Juice at it’s finest! You must have an Iron Stomach.image
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
    oxy, a pile driver. red strip from spending alot of time in antiqua. my gut can handle pretty much anything...

Love that red stripe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file