Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Mama Lucia Meatballs.

I know this doesn't have nuttin to do with coins. But If I hear that jingle commercial about? Mama Lucia Meatballs again I goona Scream!!

Happy New Year Everyone!image

Comments

• Options
    "The taste that's really great"
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭
    This is seriously off topic. Been hittin the houch have you?
  • Options

<< <i>I know this doesn't have nuttin to do with coins. But If I hear that jingle commercial about? Mama Lucia Meatballs again I goona Scream!!

Happy New Year Everyone!image >>

• Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Is it the holidays that make this forum skid off the tracks so much with OT stuff? Or is it increased alcohol use? Something else? image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220

<< <i>Is it the holidays that make this forum skid off the tracks so much with OT stuff? Or is it increased alcohol use? Something else? image >>

It could be what is in Mama Lucia's Meatballs. I am married to a Italian Vixen and yes Wine in everything. Meatballs and Wine on 12/31/07 and wee get to start this sh*t all over again.

Really to many freakin commericials during College bowls games today.
  • Options
    CoxeCoxe Posts: 11,139
    Never heard it at all. Lucky me?

Does it jingle like a pocketful of freshly minted US dimes....to steer this thread into the topic of this forum.
    Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
    NSDR - Life Member
    SSDC - Life Member
    ANA - Pay As I Go Member
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    We're doing a Daisy Ham with potatoes, cabbage, carrots, and some really excellent rye bread. image
  • Options
    WTF??? LOLimage
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
  • Options

<< <i>We're doing a Daisy Ham with potatoes, cabbage, carrots, and some really excellent rye bread. image >>

Damn, I love rye bread.
  • Options
    Yaha, put down the bong, put down the lighter, and back away from the computer very slowly. Turn off the TV and grab the bong. All will be well.

Happy New Year....
  • Options
    It could be what is in Mama Lucia's Meatballs.

Aren't meatballs like sausage where they put intestines and anuses into the mix, and churn it all up into a big pile?
  • Options
    YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220

<< <i>It could be what is in Mama Lucia's Meatballs.

Aren't meatballs like sausage where they put intestines and anuses into the mix, and churn it all up into a big pile? >>

Don't you forget Mama Lucia's special spices, that old lady smell that you know she doesn't wash her hands after a trip to the B/Roomimage
  • Options
    that old lady smell that you know she doesn't wash her hands after a trip to the B/Room

I don't know about that kind of old lady smell, but I can't STAND that gagging, baby powder/perfume stench that so many old ladies seem to have- just passing by them in a store makes me choke...
  • Options
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah meatballs... just had some.. with my prize winning sauce... yum... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>We're doing a Daisy Ham with potatoes, cabbage, carrots, and some really excellent rye bread. image >>

YUM! YUM!

I"LL BE RIGHT OVER! image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options

<< <i>

YUM! YUM!

I"LL BE RIGHT OVER! image >>

Too late! It's almost gone now. Enough to make a couple sammiches which I'm about to woof down myself image
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

DARN!!
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file