Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

testing dont respond

"I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."

Comments

• "I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."
  • "I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."
  • BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    testing dont respond

Ok I won't.

Oh wait. I just did.

Sorry. image
  • There IS a testing forum image
  • "testing dont respond"

You don't tell US what to do! You're not the boss of us! You're not the king of us!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • it's good to be the king!
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    TTT
  • theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    i have flunked drug tests, blood tests, hepatitis tests, driving tests, home pregnancy tests and sadly a litmus test.
  • this only a test.
    please duck and cover.
  • I see basketball cards. did I pass?
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Wow, this is odd. I post several messages trying to trade to finish sets and can't get a single responce. I post a message to try out what I just learned and get 11. Go figure. I didnt know there is a test forum, where do I find it? Thanks

CB
    "I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."
  • Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't Respond to what?
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's testing his dont respond. Did your dont respond pass the test?

• << <i> I didnt know there is a test forum, where do I find it? Thanks CB >>

Wait a minute....now I'm really stuck.....how can we respond to his question if we aren't supposed to respond to this thread? Geez....this is tough....
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    In navigation it can be found just below Buy sell misc crap.

I agree.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    TTT
  • TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    Does anybody else ever wander over to the testing forum just to see what people are testing? It's kind of interesting some times.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    nice cards...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i have never seen the testing forum, just might have to go there any annoy somebodyimage