Home Metal Detecting
Options

Interesting detecting opportunity in Pinecrest, CA!

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
Pinecrest Lake was drained! It's about 15ft shallower than it was. I'm not too sure how much stuff you could find, but it's a big tourist area that's just had a lot of detecting area opened.
"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments

• Options
    Are you up that way? If so you know what the weather can be like.

G.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We expect a detailed report.... WITH pictures... imageimage Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>We expect a detailed report.... WITH pictures... imageimage Cheers, RickO >>

<FONT color=#551a8b><B>Pinecrest</B> Lake</FONT>

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    I am currently metal dectorless! I'm saving up for a CZ-3D. I did get a picture, though. I'll post it when I get home from work.
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options

<< <i>Are you up that way? If so you know what the weather can be like.

G. >>

I was there yesterday-- no snow at all, anywhere. The weather was very moderate...
  • Options
    Eh, not the greatest picture, but it was getting dark... You can see the bouys that marked the deep water area and the docks laying in the sand.

• Options
    i'm drooling!....gold fever for sure....hope someone gets to hit that spot....hh....dp
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My family and I used to vacation in the Pinecrest area and would take boats out on the lake from the Marina. When we visited we never saw the lake as low as it in in the picture.

Pinecrest lake during the winter is very beautiful (and cold) with sown capped peaks surrounding the lake and snow at lake level.