Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

holiday giveaway closes sunday 11-18 at 6pm pst---texast wins surrendered prize

2»

Comments

• Options
    Received the coins today. I can't wait for the kids to get home this afternoon. Thank you for the generous giveaway.
    Molon Labe
  • Options
    Did you guys know that the buffalo on the reverse of these nickels actually had horns and a tail and a date on the Indian side? image
    I remember them from when I was a kid but haven't had one in my hand in more years than I want to remember.
    Molon Labe
  • Options
    mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    >>>>>>>>>>>Several packages that I knew were coins arrived in the mail today as usual. I put them on the desk and didnt really think that much about them for a while.

I just thought about the giveaway and decided it was time to rip into the packages. I am usually happy but not excited since I know what I've bought and pretty much expect what I get.

I see the one from Las Vegas and its like Christmas wondering what's inside.

Get it open and smile from ear to ear. A very nice 64 AH Kennedy.

I've wanted one for a long time but havent gotten around to buying.

Just wanted to say thanks to lasvegasteddy for making my night. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't you love that feeling and Christmas is exactly how I would describe it. Its posts and generous acts like these that make this forum great. Now I will make my way over the Us coin forum and read 65 threads about modern bashing.