Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2007 pcgs MS70 FS coin 150445

the eBay prices seem really soft on these.

it's a break even to send in a sealed box of 100 getting 8% back MS70...am I thinking correctly?

better to buy these then send in a jumbo boximage

the 69's go for cost plus grade fees plus ebay/paypal fees barely...

maybe dump what sealed i have and just buy the MS70image

sorry it this is scattered...coffee and fed rates....lol

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2007-w SAE eagle (burnished) non-First Strike, right?

I am selling off my last slabbed MS70 on the BST (before it goes ebay if no one ends up wanting it) and I would agree, the prices are soft.
    Haven't even seen what the non-first strikes are going for but the 1st strikes have gone from $140ish to an outlier of $195 I saw recently on ebay.

The MS69 (with 1st strike label) I just sold for $35 (lost about $7-$10 on that one after slabbing fees and shipping).

I still have an unopened box of 10 (1st strike eligible) but not sure if I will just hold for awhile or sell....not sure I want to slab them (though, I did get a few MS70 with my first batch at the same time).

Oh well.....

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    I got 26 70's out of a FS box which I think is pretty good. The juice is hardly worth the squeeze though after you sell the things 1 by 1 on eBay!!
  • Options
    A couple of questions:

Since these aren't First Strikes, why send in sealed boxes? Wouldn't screening make sense?

Also, you're reference to sending in a jumbo box...is there an additional price break for jumbo size quantities?

Thanks.

FloridaBill
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    the sealed i have are FS eligible and yes it would be bulk submission quanitites
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Modern "collectors" like the pretty First Strike label and are willing to pony up good money compared to the non first strike label. Non first strike ASE holders looks like crab compared to First Strike ones.
    I believe, at least I do it, buying one or two on eBay is more cost effective than hoping for 8 out of 100 to be a 70....Just my thoughts...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>A couple of questions:

Since these aren't First Strikes, why send in sealed boxes? Wouldn't screening make sense?

Also, you're reference to sending in a jumbo box...is there an additional price break for jumbo size quantities?

Thanks.

FloridaBill >>

At 100 units (minimum for Bulk Submission I believe), the First Strike designation is a freebie!

I was past the deadline so mailed the entire box of 100 and did well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file