Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I am selling my "Precious" for Ron Paul......

I am selling a 2006 American Silver Eagle Anniversary Set sealed in original mint packaging.

1/2 of the money will go to Ron Paul 2008 dot com

Ebay Auction
Travis

--------
Howdy from Houston...

Can't keep my eyes
from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted
Just an earthbound misfit,
I

">my registry set

Comments

• Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    is that supposed to make us want to buy it ?!?!?! image

can we request it go to another candidate image
  • Options

<< <i>is that supposed to make us want to buy it ?!?!?! image

can we request it go to another candidate image >>

If you feel that way, please keep your money. I'm sure you'll need it come tax time if Dr. Paul doesn't win. image
    Travis

--------
    Howdy from Houston...

Can't keep my eyes
    from the circling skies
    Tongue tied and twisted
    I

">my registry set

• Options
    Anyone who pals around with Alex Jones needs money for a lobotomy.
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/2 of the money will go to Ron Paul 2008 dot com

You mean this isn't a joke?
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone who pals around with Alex Jones needs money for a lobotomy. >>

Alex Jones ?!?! of Coast to Coast AM fame ?!
    the conspiracy theorist ?

SWEET!
  • Options
    pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

That's a great idea! Ron Paul is one of the few representatives that actually cares about the future of our country with real action and not just lip service like we always get from most politicians. image
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will be wasting your money... he has no chance... not even a slim one. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    Uh...who's Ron Paul??image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options

<< <i>Uh...who's Ron Paul??image >>

I think he means Peter Paul. He's using half the cash for candy bars...
  • Options

<< <i>You will be wasting your money... he has no chance... not even a slim one. Cheers, RickO >>

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You will be wasting your money... he has no chance... not even a slim one. Cheers, RickO >>

image >>

Well gentlemen, what we have here is a simple difference of opinion.

Money (if you still want to call FRNs money), has very little value to me compared to Liberty and Freedom.

I would give my last dime to see the Constitution survive the endless assults of a government gone awry.

I still believe that it was the Constitution that is the soul of this country, and the thing that has sustained us
    thus far.

I have to say, I wasn't surprised by the response from someone with a handle like MCN....kind of speaks for itself.

Your response Mr.O, knowing what I know you know about PMs did come as a bit of a shock. But, to each his own.

Travis
    Travis

--------
    Howdy from Houston...

Can't keep my eyes
    from the circling skies
    Tongue tied and twisted
    I

">my registry set

• Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    What is his plan for dealing with Al Qaeda?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Lib, Lib, Libertarian?? Listen to Rick-O, he has it right. Wouldn't we all like to get back to basics, but I don't think Ron Paul is the guy to do it.. JMHO, and your sure welcome to yoursimage Good luck with your sale.
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
  • Options
    pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Lib, Lib, Libertarian?? Listen to Rick-O, he has it right. Wouldn't we all like to get back to basics, but I don't think Ron Paul is the guy to do it.. JMHO, and your sure welcome to yoursimage Good luck with your sale. >>

If not Dr. Paul, than who? As a fiscal conservative, the Republicans have left me dumbfounded.
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    Ron Paul has a TON of support from college aged kids. If they actually got off their bums and decided to vote, I think many of you would be surprised...

I'd never vote for him of course, but he does have a lot of support.

• Options
    he has alot of support from the 9/11 conspiracy kids....oohh I bet the other repubs are worried image
  • Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If not Dr. Paul, than who? As a fiscal conservative, the Republicans have left me dumbfounded >>

I know what your feeling there prag. Who is the "real" conservative?? Bush certainly hasn't done anything to encourage any 'fiscal" conservatives for sure, and I don't see much running that I'm excited about. Probably have to support Fred Thompson as maybe as close as conservatives might get. Anybody with an R behind their name is better than anybody with a D, or even an I. It's a shame.
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
  • Options
    Why would I sell my one and only 2006 Anniversary set for Dr. Paul?

Because of his conservitive record.

Ron Paul has:
    never voted to raise taxes
    never voted for an umbalanced budget
    never voted to raise congressional pay
    never voted to increase the power of the executive branch
    voted against regulating the internet
    not participated in the lucrative congressional pension program

He has stated he would:

end the IRS
    stop cental bankers "inflation tax"
    protect privacy and stop National ID
    secure our borders and end illegal immigration
    bring our troops home from no-win "police actions"
    Dr. Paul voted to go into Afghanistan after 911. He voted against going into Iraq.

I have been a conservitive Democrat for many years. Dr.Paul is the only person running
    that I could vote for. No longer will I vote for the lesser of two evils only to wind up with evil.

Dr. Paul is hope for America!

I am so happy to give him my support. Thank you for looking at my auction.

God Bless America.

Travis

--------
    Howdy from Houston...

Can't keep my eyes
    from the circling skies
    Tongue tied and twisted
    I

">my registry set

• Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Travis/bullioncoins:

I hope your auction goes well. You are offering real value in the 2006-W mint SAE's 20th anniversary set.

I happen to be a moderate Republican from upstate New York who has seen the explosion of interest in Ron Paul. I agree that Ron Paul is the only candidate that has been a friend of the coin collecting hobby as well as being the only candidate to (dare I say) speak the truth.

I do not believe in the 9-11 conspiracy theory although our adventurous ways through the world is creating world-wide PERCEPTION that we are now just another imperial power like the the British, Roman and Greek Empires used to be as opposed the good guy country that came to the rescue of other countries in trouble.

I happen to be supporting Ron Paul because it is enough with the candidates who promises too much and deliver little except bigger government OR BIGGER DEBT. Neither is acceptable.

While I do not agree with Ron Paul in all of his platforms, I do believe in the sincerity of his platform as to why he has such platform which harkens us back to the original constitution.

At the very least, I hope that Ron Paul will scare the krap out of all of the other candidates to better appreciate what he is trying to accomplish and to modify their though processes.

In New York, Rudy Guiliano is asking New York Republicans to start cold calling New Hampshire Republicans (FROM NEW YORK) to get out the vote for him in the New Hampshire primary. Well, I have decided to DRIVE to New Hampshire and help my fellow New Hampshire Republicans make their phone calls from NEW HAMPSHIRE for Ron Paul.

You noticed that I never speak ill will towards our Democratic candidates. While I believe most of them are on the wrong path, they are still our friends and fellow Americans. We do need to train them on the original constitution of smaller Federal government!

By the way, my sister is supporting Hillary because she LOVES Bill and loves the idea of an ex-President in the White House. One interesting thought. Two for the price of one. My point, they are still Dems! LOL.

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    All I know is that there should be no more Bushes and Clintons in the WH or as VP's etc. 28 years is enough of them.
  • Options
    oreville
    link
    BST references:
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    FYI: Might as well flush that money down the toilet. After Bush, there wont be a Republican this go around.
  • Options
    This Item sold and $250.00 was donated to Ron Paul.

Ron Paul raised $4,000,000.00 dollars in one day online. That is not pledges, that is donations (money in the bank).

Thank you all for looking at my auction. Have a great day!

Travis

--------
    Howdy from Houston...

Can't keep my eyes
    from the circling skies
    Tongue tied and twisted
    I

">my registry set