Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

BCW Supplies

Hey guys,

I recently became a wholesale distributor for BCW. I you are looking for supplies, check out there website, and let me know what you need. I will get you a price if you leave your needs and zip code.

My prices will easily beat there website, and be competitive with Ebay. I just started out a few weeks ago, so I know I will not be making a ton of money, just gotta get the business going for now.

Let me know what you need

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------
Authorized wholesale dealer for BCW, if you need any supplies let me know and I will get you a quote

Comments

• Options
    anyone? I will match anyones price, as long as I can break even
    Authorized wholesale dealer for BCW, if you need any supplies let me know and I will get you a quote
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about a link?
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    BCW Supplies

There you go, again just let me know what you want and your zip code and I can get you a price
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭✭
    Matt's Baseball Cards sells cases of pages for $92 shipped. image Can you beat that price?
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Options

<< <i>Matt's Baseball Cards sells cases of pages for $92 shipped. image Can you beat that price? >>

I can try, what zip code?
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    where can I snag some of the little plastic stands for cards/slabs?
  • Options

<< <i>where can I snag some of the little plastic stands for cards/slabs? >>

do you mean these?

or
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    yes. are those on there? I didn't see them.

link?
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking to get maybe 5 of the 3000 CT storage boxes for some of my quickly expanding modern card collections. What is your best price delivered to 27510? Send me a PM if you wish.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options

<< <i>yes. are those on there? I didn't see them.

link? >>

Yes, they are on there, if you are interested let me know which one and a zip and I can get you a price

PM Sent
  • Options

<< <i>I'm looking to get maybe 5 of the 3000 CT storage boxes for some of my quickly expanding modern card collections. What is your best price delivered to 27510? Send me a PM if you wish. >>

PM Sent
  • Options
    Thank you for all the inquiries thus far....keep them coming!
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Matt's Baseball Cards sells cases of pages for $92 shipped. image Can you beat that price? >>

I can try, what zip code? >>

Mine or his?
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Options
    yours
  • Options
    I just bought some ticket toploaders from Bhesler. Everything went smoooooth. Thanks
  • Options

<< <i>I just bought some ticket toploaders from Bhesler. Everything went smoooooth. Thanks >>

Thanks for the deal! Glad you are happy
  • Options

PM returned
  • Options
    Anyone else? I am placing orders this weekend.
  • Options
    what can you do on Card Saver I's to 98607? I got get my stock up to take advantage of the Nov./Dec. special. Thanks
    WANTLIST
    1992 Topps FB Golds (72% complete)
    1997 Topps FB Minted in Canton (10% complete)
    1999 Topps FB Record Numbers Gold (80% complete)
    2001 Topps FB MVP Promotion (35% complete)
  • Options
    I believe those are larger than 3 X 4 1/2....if so, BCW doesn't carry them image I am working on another source but don't have anything locked up as of yet. If that size would work, I can get you a quote no problem.
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    I need some card saver 1s...100 to 200...my zip is 92887

Jeff
  • Options
    are card saver I's larger than 3 X 4 1/2, or will these work? semi-ridig holder
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Just measured a card saver I...it is 3 1/4 by 4 7/8...let me know if you find some.

Jeff
  • Options
    I sure will.....I know I could help out quite a few people here with those!
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I need 8x10 top loads (case of 250) shipped to 34639

Let me know what you can do.

Thanks

Bob....
  • Options
    Price is be $105 dlvd

<< <i>I need 8x10 top loads (case of 250) shipped to 34639

Let me know what you can do.

Thanks

Bob.... >>

• Options
    ^^^
  • Options
    ^
    ^^
    ^^^
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Replied image
  • Options
    Good day,
    Add me to the list if you ever come up with a source for Card Saver 1's or the equivalant. Size does matter !!!!!
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    I do now have a source for them. I can get a box of 200 for $21

Please let me know if any of you are interested!

Thanks
  • Options
    pswebauctions
    jeff8877
    thedutymon

I sent all of you a PM!
  • Options
    And just so you all know, these Card Saver I's are Ultra Pro brand, not the cheap crap you see on Ebay!
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic transaction for (25) 1-SSHOE BCW boxes from Brandon, at a great savings!
    Your best resource for BCW supplies on the boards!

Thanks again Brandon!
    MrG
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    How many of those magnetic card cases, for single cards, come in a case, and can you mix and match the different sizes?
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Can I get a quote for a 1000 qty shipped of BCW's equivalent to the Card Saver II?
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    I'm now in need of some CS1's. PSA needs a return CS1 request form that includes a small fee.
  • Options
    I need 3x7 toploaders for tickets but the site says sold out
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭
    I just got some 802 boxes and super vault boxes from Brandon. Smooth as peanutbutter silk pie.
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    FrancartFrancart Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    I buy all my stuff from BCW.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)