Home Metal Detecting
Options

sobe hunting.........

now that i got the pic posting down, i think?.....one pic is my favorite finds from 06, and the other is the average scenery from the hunting grounds in miami...and a couple more finds from the water...hh

"see ya at the beach"
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    LOL... Yes. I would say you have "got it down" ;-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    thanks jerry...that photobucket thing works well....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    i've always wanted to try under water detecting. do you have to wear weights to keep from floating away? maybe a silly question, but is the area under water just as trashy as on land?
  • Options

<< <i>i've always wanted to try under water detecting. do you have to wear weights to keep from floating away? maybe a silly question, but is the area under water just as trashy as on land?[/q

water detecting is fun and sometimes exciting due to all the sea life image i wear 41 lbs of weight and dig tons of trash......hh

"see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see that you have gotten to the "bottom" of things.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice finds in among the 'junk'... looks like fun and worth the effort. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    I noticed that you found a keyring with one of the CVS extracare cards. You might be able to return the keys to the owners, since the card is linked to their address. It would be fun to see their faces when they get their keys back from the ocean bottom.
  • Options

<< <i>I noticed that you found a keyring with one of the CVS extracare cards. You might be able to return the keys to the owners, since the card is linked to their address. It would be fun to see their faces when they get their keys back from the ocean bottom. >>

too late, i chucked them in the trash right after the pic was taken....next time fer sure...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage