Home Metal Detecting
Options

go sox! off topic

go red sox!...see ya at the world series....my deepest sympathies to any of you cleveland fans...there's always next year....hh
"see ya at the beach"
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn... opened this with great anticipation ( I do understand your enthusiasm)... but hoped to see found gold.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    sorry ricko...i need something to get excited about.....i guess the sox are it since i don't have a whole lot o time to go hunting/md'ing...cheers
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry to burst your bubble but the Rockies are gonna Rock the Sox.......

Jim

GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• Options
    boy those rockies have been on one heck of a hot streak!...unbelievable!....however, the long break between games gave them enough time to cool down just as the sox are starting to heat up...none the less it should be a good series to watch and i wish the rockies luck....they are gonna need it!....go sox!......i hope you find lots o treasure on your next outing....hh

"see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    bigtime36bigtime36 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    well i may be on an outting this weekend so i hpe I do well, i hope you guys decide whos pitching in game two also youll need a good one because your gonna have trouble here in Denver, and we just added another ACE to the line up for the series.

Good Luck

Jim

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

• Options
    well bigtime...those boys o yours need to get it together...maybe at home....you goin to any of the games?....hh

"see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh... just saw on the news...Rockies down two games.... better light that fire fans. Dubba, you are walking tall.... have fun. Cheers, RickO