Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Do you guys think buying this starter set for this price is a mistake??

I am thinking about putting this site together all in PSA. I came across this one with MK qualifiers. For the purpose down the road in years to come.. If I ever needed to sell them is it going to be difficult for me to find a buyer because of the MK? Opinions appreciated!!!!!

Thanks!!

Josh

1954 redheart
"If someone tells you that money is the root of all evil. They don't have any"

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh

The fact that no one is bidding his minimum might tell ya something about the attitudes of buyers when it comes to an MK qualifier.

The shame is that the MK is on the back and neatly placed - these are some really nice cards.

PSA graded cards attracts more purists IMO and this set is potentially doomed.

Just shows ya how the hobby has changed since that person took out his pen and checklisted his cards.

So, if ya looking at the "potential" of these cards down the road? Hard to say. My guess? The same as the interest it's getting today.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Potential to sell them or potential to sell them for a profit? You can always move anything if you price it right. And at $20 a card doubtful you would be risking too much, but doubtful you could ever gain a whole lot
    Tom
  • Options
    i would totally buy these cards if they werent entombed in plastic. the hand marked numbers add great character and dont detract at all from the cards.