Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

My TTM's today....

I invite anyone and everyone to posts thier latest TTM autos here. Here are some I received Today from one of my favorite Raiders, The Snake Himself !

And yesterday one from Mr. Bedanarick !

Comments

• zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    nice!!!
  • Congrats! I really like that '78 Stabler!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • The 78 is my favorite as well !

• They look awesome . It seems to me that football greats are more likely to sign through the mail than baseball greats. Is this so ?
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    that is very so killing,i like the sound of that lmao- fb hofs alot of them dont charge,and your baseball ones either dont charge and a re very cool like boddy doerr/sparkey anderson/or i can handle like 5 10 bucks,for a hofer-or charge out the azz, like millie mccovey is 114.00 for a card lol-dream on alice!i dont want it that bad!arron only charge40.00,i thought that was bad tilll i clicked willie,i got a 87 leaf candycity great herethat would look great autographed--not now!
    randy
  • I got one TTM today, Andy Robustelli ! HOF Defensive End for the Giants. Thanks Andy !

• Got these two in the past couple of days.

• These from a couple of weeks ago

Letter from Mule Miles.

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff guys.

The personal letters are tremendous - like little pieces of baseball history.

Thanx for sharing
    mike
    Mike
  • I am trying to decide what to do with the letter. Maybe make a poster with the letter as a center piece. I especially like the quote in that one where he is talking about deceased players.

"For Every Negro League player we bury, we say good-bye to another person who can testify to the glory of our times"

im getting all 4 of my negro leaguer a &g framed and matted after i get back everything the 3 diff cards, index cards, letters, and wrappers, all aotographed,still got the minis to go, everything is autoed,i got a great letter today on my thread that is awsome!!!!!,its a surprise,lol need a 162 & 327 white mini allen & ginter still till i can send em out
  • recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    I got these in the earlie 90's, have some more with some doubles.

Text

Text

Text
  • Ok Ok newbie here but how do you know where to send the cards for the auto's?
  • GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Miles really went above and beyond image
    mule is cool, i got alot of his stuff along with glenn and scott, nothing from toles as of yet!!!!on mine too, gonna send mule a ball to sign next-the old yankee babe ruth hot dogs and beer letter i got today is great, ii love it!old guy just told it like it was lol
  • Ok Ok newbie here but how do you know where to send the cards for the auto's?

For 14.95 a year you can sign up here for thousands of addresses.

Text

www.startiger.com is a bit more expensive but is a good site as well.
  • Got this one in the mail today.

• tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Nice Hart Sig. I have several out right now, Its been almost two weeks since i've got one back.

• Got both of the ones I sent last Monday back today. One was Hart and the other was a RTS on Scott Laidlaw.
  • downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    Its funny when a player puts his uniform # when it shows right there on the card on his uniform
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
    I got three Jim Hart Autos personlized to me and a Rts from Joe Ferguson.
    Here are the Harts

• Kewl.. I try not to send more than one or 2 cards. I am about to start sending a photo I took of the sweet spot of a game used Baseball with my requests. These would be great for making cut cards or for players that cards are hard to find. Like alot of Negro leaguers and such.

FYI the ball was a foul ball I caught at a Rangers/Angels game in 2004
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Great idea with that pic of the ball.

Would also be cool to take a brand new official ball apart and scan it flat
    Well, Its been almost a week since I got one but here is one I got today...................Thanks Joe !

Today May have been the best TTM auto day for me ever !

First Off, It has been about 6 weeks since I sent this TTm auto out, I had almost written him off as a non-signer. He doesn't have the greatest success rate when it comes to signing thorough the mail anyways. This was one of the first cards I sent out, I sent out a 85 Topps, 82 Topps and 86 Topps, He signed one, Thanks Joe !!

And here are a few more HOF'ers.........that arrived today.

I wanted Colquit because he played for Tennesse, and I wanted to try to get all the Colquits who have ever kicked for the Vols, Probably liike a half dozen or so.

• ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Nice pick-ups, Barry. Congrats especially on the Montana! Gotta love that.

• Got this one today. Nice clean signature on this one.

Here are a few that arrived today and yesterday....

Just one today, Hofer Charlie Joiner. Now coaching with the Chiefs. Thanks Charlie !

• alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Cracked this out last week, seperated the top of slab enough to slide the card out. Sent it last Saturday, received it back signed today. Put it back in the slab for safe keeping.

I had planned on having it slabbed and authenticated at somepoint, but his writing is kinda shaky, so it looks like hesitation lines. Either way, I know its real and am thrilled to have it.

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page

• << <i>Today May have been the best TTM auto day for me ever !

First Off, It has been about 6 weeks since I sent this TTm auto out, I had almost written him off as a non-signer. He doesn't have the greatest success rate when it comes to signing thorough the mail anyways. This was one of the first cards I sent out, I sent out a 85 Topps, 82 Topps and 86 Topps, He signed one, Thanks Joe !!

image >>

I have my doubts on any Montana TTM
  • cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    Nice Jim Hart autos, you can actually read them. Joe Montana's auto is terrible............ Notre Dame educated.
  • Not very legible, still one of my recent faves.

• Got my first ball photo back today. I really like the way this looks.

• BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Got my first ball photo back today. I really like the way this looks. >>

Me too. Congrats.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • This one came today..

I think that your idea is so novel, that you may have a higher success rate than most TTMs.
  • Snider usually asks for a fee I did not include any with that one and was successful.. Could be due to the novel idea of it. Gets alot of attention.
    A nice, high res photo of a H&B Louisville Slugger barrel would be a cool flat too. Have just the oval logo and the bare wood grain to the right for signatures.
  • Don't have a pic yet, my computer died Friday morning, Gotta buy another motherboard. I did get

A ball photo from Robin Roberts Friday

Saturday I got one from Sparky Anderson and Bobby Thompson. I also got a Jay Schroeder 1986 topps card from him and WWE leged Jerry Lawler.

Sparky's auto is defintly showing his age.
    A huge day for TTM's for me, I got three players back today. I would have gotten four but George Blanda didnt seal the return envelope and I guess the cards fell out.
    Oh Well, Check these out............

Bubba Smith, Ole Bubba signed all three cards and sent one he had laying around, What a great guy !

Craig Morton, One with the Giants and one with the Broncos........

Dan Fouts, One on his rookie card that a cracked out of a Psa 6 slab, and another in front of the old woody on the 77 card.......

• ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Congrats, Tennessee. Weren't you saying the other day that it had been awhile since you got a return? That's a nice way to break out of the slump. I'm guessing the throw-in was the Throwbacks?
    Yes, It was, Ole Bubba Sure is a nice guy. What was his name on the Police Academy Movie ??

• Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Was it Officer Hightower?

Nice scores on all the autos. You got me wanting to get back into it again. The Montana is especially sweet, I got him a few years ago ttm also.
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • I got a Nikolai Volkoff today.
    Two Good ones today.............

nice wilcox,i think i wrote to him,cantremember nowimagelook at the 50 bowman slabbed autos i got last night got 12 in all bobby laynes pic wasnt working,the dead guys are tough to find,he put 16 on last night, i needed 12!!! 54/144 now
    Good Ol' Alex Webster signed my card and the two index cards I used to protect the cards.

Another Hof'er.....