Home Metal Detecting
Options

OT- fire ants really get p!$$ed off...

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
... when they're p!$$ed ON. imageimage

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do not like gasoline either!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a fact to remember..... I will always be sure to have several beers when in fire ant country. image Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>... when they're p!$$ed ON. imageimage >>

i've heard that they can climb right up the stream and get ya if you take too long...ha!...be careful out there.....lol.....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I don't know about the climbing up the stream but if somebody
    sits on them you will get to see the fire ant dance and strip showimageimage
    It didn't personaly happen to me but a buddy sat on some at Benning and all we
    saw was a wild banchie dancing,screaming and striping off all his cloths as fast as
    he couldimage

HH,Tom

P.S. have you ever tried pi$$ing on an electric fence??
    Got my cousin to do it when we were younger and let's just say it was an electrifying
    experience for himimage
  • Options
    I threw some clothes on the floor one night. Got up the next morning, put the same shorts on, and woah buddy... talk about fire ant bites in bad places... I was miserable. Seems they found a dead co*kroach (I cant say co*kroach?) in the middle of the night and made a trail threw my pants... that was bad... REAL bad.
  • Options
    ouch!....thats one for all the moms out there?....don't leave your cloths on the floor...put them in the hamper or fold them and put them away!...lol....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Yeah it sucked... bad... because they didnt start biting for a couple minutes (probably because my boxers were in the way?)

I started noticing them on my legs when they started biting me, I was like, ouch WTF?

Brushed a few off. About 10 seconds later (I wasnt in my room anymore, and I was on a hard wood floor now) I noticed MORE on my legs, getting bitten more... brushed them off, and started looking around the floor... nothing there... but more kept appearing... and I began getting bitten in "Other" places... and you have never seen someone get undressed EVER that quickly before... bootcamp style, let me tell you.

Went to my room to get some other clothes, and thats where I noticed the trail of fire ants that I had not noticed in the dark, and it didnt take long to find out what they were after.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now THAT is one nasty experience.... fire ants in the pants... YIKES.... image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087