Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1990-91 Upper Deck Hockey PSA 10's

I am looking to purchase any cards that are graded PSA 10 from the 1990-91 Upper Deck Hockey set. The link in my signature shows the cards that I don't have. (which is most of them) Please send me a PM or e-mail at kevinmarema@gmail.com
PAVEL BURE "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET"

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

Successful Transactions with: bigfische, BobaFett72, Karb

Comments

• Options
    image I am REALLY looking to complete this set guys. I am willing to even take any mint cards you have from this set that aren't graded. Thanks.

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

• Options
    Your going to have to take some raw cards (be careful) because all the cards in the set have yet to be graded never mind being 10's. I don't know if you understand the monumental task (and expensive) it would be. I would suggest looking for some of the key cards in the set for a start. JMO.
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Good Luck on the set. You definitely have a challenge ahead of you. You are looking at $3k min. just for grading fees.

What does a raw set go for nowadays?
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Good Luck on the set. You definitely have a challenge ahead of you. You are looking at $3k min. just for grading fees.

What does a raw set go for nowadays? >>

Can't imagine for more than $25-$30.
  • Options
    image Thanks guys. I just want to keep everyone knowing that I am still interested. Thanks.

• Options
    I may have a few raw that you can have if you like. I have thought of this myself but not until I complete my all of my 1980's OPC first. The amount in grading fees is what scares me from it. Are you collecting the French Edition too? Let me know and I will send you what I have if you like.
  • Options
    Ive got complete set as well as stacks of extras. Made them in year of issue and they have been stored away untouched. can't guarantee 10's. Im confident they are as good as chance as your going to fine, barring unopened material. Now if I can ONLY fined them in the storage area!

JFC
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    How is this going, I am always looking on Ebay for PSA 10s, but rarely see any.