Home Sports Talk
Options

FIFA world cup on ESPN weekday mornings

Thanks ESPN for showing something that probably 99% of America has no interest in seeing.

I would much rather have Mike and Mike in the morning even if Golic is an idiot most of the time.

Comments

• Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    They keep trying to force feed us something most of us really don't care about...
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    At 4:00 am the other morning they were showing a game between Poland and Zimbabwe, or some crap nobody cares to see.
    Yesterday at lunch they were showing Scrabble playoffs. I would rather watch the Natalie Gulbis show on Golf Channel!
  • Options
    I'm glad they are showing the FIFA World Cup.

F Golic that dumbazz

If you want to hear him and his idiotic garbage, listen to ESPN radio...unless you like looking at his mug lol

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I prefer Scrabble to soccer.
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    You all can suffer every two years. I put up listening to loud mouth dumb a$$e$ rant about the NFL every week. Or at least it seems that way.
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    You all can suffer every two years. I put up listening to loud mouth dumb a$$e$ rant about the NFL every week. Or at least it seems that way.

I enjoy watching soccer, but that early in the morning the Girls Gone Wild infomercials are on.
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    C'mon! Biggest news today on CNN International sports is the departure of the Chelsea FB coach!

Guys, get some Intl culture!

BTW, The biggest news story is the Juice, and the racial tension in Miss.

Cheers,
    MrG
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe NEXT TIME

Face reality… we got no chance !
    FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil, Amigo.

Pick a winner !
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Here's a question--- what kind of World Cup games could possibly have been shown on ESPN in September of 2007?