Home Metal Detecting

WTG Gary :-)

Have fun with White's $$$

MXT finds a great ring at the beach!

I just got my info from White's, They are useing my "Ring in a Ring" find ;-)

Jerry
CROCK of COINS
imageimage

Comments

• Hey Gary and Jerry:

Nice to pick up that accessories coupon too! image
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool... the find and the press.... Cheers, RickO
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Congrats? Isn't that $200 credit?
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com

• << <i>Congrats? Isn't that $200 credit? >>

Yes, that is what they just sent me. Now I need to pick things from the "Accessory Guide."

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • I tried to look at the link, but I get a generic web search for White's. Can you resend it? Mary
    Be Still and Know

• << <i>I tried to look at the link, but I get a generic web search for White's. Can you resend it? Mary >>

The web site must be down...I can't get it.

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Oh well, thanks for trying!
    Be Still and Know
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't get the page to load here, either.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

• << <i>image Can't get the page to load here, either. >>

It's working again ;-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • phutphut Posts: 1,087
    WooHoo!!! Congrats Gary.
    I don't stand a chance... My machine isn't even listed.
  • Hey folks, I just returned from Tahoe today. Been gone for twelve glorious, peaceful, days in the big trees. I only checked in once while at an internet coffee shop. And that was to check for PMs. Looks like y'all have been busy.

Congrats to you too Jerry! What have you decided on? I sent off my certificate before our trip to get the 12 inch coil for my machine. Had to put a few extra dollars with it to get it.

Later folks

G Man

imageimageimage
  • I went with a small coil for picnic areas at the beach. It is the 3x6 Shooter "DD", also got two 8" probes and a hat...LOL

I did not see the 12" coil in the accessory guied. Did you ask for that coil?

HH
    Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Jerry! I called up White's and asked. They said even though it wasn't in the published accessory guide to write it in and make up the difference with a check. So I added the coil cover too and sent Mr. B of A.

That's a nice coil you are getting. It'll give you good target separation.

G.
    imageimageimage
  • Thanks again folks for the kudos. As I mentioned to Riccar, that's my one great ring find for the year. Anymore than one a year and I'll get to thinking this will happen all the time. Now that cooler weather is around the corner it's back to old buttons and bullets out in the desert.

Tim, I'm sure White's would still like to see and hear of some of your finds - even if your White's machine isn't listed on their site. Write something up (it might be difficult to decide for you!) and submit it. You might get a surprise.

G.
    imageimageimage

• << <i>I went with a small coil for picnic areas at the beach. It is the 3x6 Shooter "DD", also got two 8" probes and a hat...LOL I did not see the 12" coil in the accessory guied. Did you ask for that coil? HH Jerry >>

Got the goods today! Took a week...not bad.
    WOW..The coil is about the size of my hand LOL

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • This little coil is going to take some time to learn how to work! I took off the BigFOOT (18 inch long) coil and put on the 3.5 X 6.5 DD coil. Now I need to set up some type of program. With the BigFOOT I could almost walk at a normal pace, but now I need BABY steps..Like heal to toe steps. This little coil will get into some tight spots.

Now to get out to the picknic area. ;-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • nice!...i tell ya, whites is very generous to give out gift certs. like they do....i have a story posted in aug 06 on the whites page and was thrilled to recieve my 200.00 bucks to spend on-line at whites.....great stories, great company...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage