Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Sign up thread for my 100 Ebay feedback giveaway Winner announced last post (for now)

2»

Comments

• Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Please enter me for the mercs. Thanks for the chance! Ray
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please enter me for my daughter, Lilly (age 5), for the proof ASE, because she likes big, shiny coins.
  • Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son is a new collector and does not have a SAE. I know he would be thrilled! We just moved to TX from UT and he has no mfriends abd right now thinks the whole world is against him.
    Thanks!
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I would take the 2007W ASE because you can never have enough silver
  • Options
    GEEEEEEEE, WHO WOULD HAVE GUSSED,
    Mercs win. And the winner is,
    FENGK. image Here is his signup post.

"I'd love the mercs. I've had the idea of starting a circulated merc set, but have never really started. This would get the ball rolling for me."

It's going to take me a while to get the roll together.

But I FEEL GOOD TODAY, (no drugs involved). So I took out all the names who wanted Mercs.
    And.....

LORDMARCOVAN WINS A 2007-W ASE. image

AND CHEEZHED WINS A PROOF ASE. He's gonna have to settle for a 2006. Like it or not. image

THAT WAS FUN. I only wish everyone could win.image

(Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool! Thanks!

My neighbor just had a kid, I might give it to him.

Then again, my other neighbor just had a kid, too, so I might just be greedy and keep it myself. image

I appreciate it!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>Cool! Thanks!

My neighbor just had a kid, I might give it to him.

Then again, my other neighbor just had a kid, too, so I might just be greedy and keep it myself. image

I appreciate it! >>

Your signup post say's you gave your last, to someone for a newborn. I say keep it for youself. It's your turnimage
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Options
    Thanks a bunch!
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent!
  • Options
    Prizes shipped 9/12, USPS first class.

Please PM when you get them. And enjoy.

Paul

• Options
    The role of Mercs would be nice. A gift for my 11 year old daughter who likes Mercs and wheats particularly.
    Ilikacoinsawholebuncha
  • Options
    I got my roll yesterday, and it's above and beyond what I expected. There's some nice high grade circulated later date mercs, and a nice mix of early dates as well. I even found a 1916 (no d, though). A great big thank you goes out to Paul for this awesome giveaway.

Thanks!