Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

This Clemente painting is breathtaking!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    here is the PM i received from Phil Apostle.. notice how important he thinks he is..

<< <i>It occurs to me that you don't even have the balls to email me your balls. Think of this:
    I'm having a conversation with someone about a Roberto Clemente painting or some photography. You chime in with "I'm going to show you my balls". Now, WHO would be the crazy one in that scenario? Further, would it not be appropriate for me to drop you immediately? What is it like to know that the world would be a better place if you left it? That nobody would miss you...or even be sad for the moment?
    I am confident that no one finds you charming, interesting or the least bit clever at this site. Perhaps in your everyday life (and by the looks of your post total, this IS your everyday life) you are a more tolerable, less offensive, and even remotely likable. You have not shown that here, however.
    I have my share of detractors--we all do, but I redeem through sharing things of interest. Actual TALENTS that I like to share. Many others share theirs as well. That's what makes the whole thing fun and interesting. What do YOU do that's worthwhile? Seriously, what do YOU do?
    Me? I'm a pro scout and run my own baseball academy that services more students than any other in the midwest, published author-4 times, award-winning photographer, loyal and faithful husband, was named father of the year in our community in 2005 as I have 4 children under 6 years of age and balance three jobs while being a work at home Dad by day and prepare all of my family meals, etc., as well as the youngest of three children that serves as our extended family leader and executor. I married my girl from high school and still have dinner with my coaches from youth baseball. I have pals from this board that visit me that live out of state each summer and we don't even talk about CARDS! I attended a dinner Saturday evening that was held in my honor by people who had NOTHING to gain--they all earn more money than I do. I teach Sunday school and have the first-graders actually thinking I'm THE Phillip Apostle. They hug me when they leave for the week. My kids cry when I leave for work and sneak out of bed at midnight to climb in bed with me when I get home. I'm proud of my simple little life. My greatest transgressions are leaving my laundry in a pile by the side of the bed, getting annoyed when my daughter constantly has to "go to the bathroom" everywhere we go when we're out, high cholesterol and my dislike of types like yourself.
    You? You threaten to email me a picture of your balls.
    You really might want to make an effort to figure things out a bit or your life will end and nobody will care. >>

i think i'll email this thread to his employer and his sunday school kids..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>PandaPoop,
    All this time I thought you were a woman! Go figure. You have some nerve calling people "mental". You're a psychiatrists wet dream.
    Know this; the next time something bad happens to you---flat tire, boyfriend cheats on you, stub your toe, you lose your job, have a stroke, lose a loved one, I'll be laughing somewhere and taking great comfort in your misery.
    Cheers!
    PA >>

Wow, quite the shocker.

All this time it never occurred to me that DGF is actually an Axtell alt. image

Will wonders ever cease.
  • Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    wow. what a tool.

1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Wow, quite the shocker.

All this time it never occurred to me that DGF is actually an Axtell alt. image

Will wonders ever cease. >>

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>here is the PM i received from Phil Apostle.. notice how important he thinks he is..

i think i'll email this thread to his employer and his sunday school kids.. >>

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Just goes to show that even if we think we know someone through internet message boards, you can never predict what they are really like.
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    DGF is insane if he really wrote all that. What a moron.

<< <i>here is the PM i received from Phil Apostle.. notice how important he thinks he is..

<< <i>It occurs to me that you don't even have the balls to email me your balls. Think of this:
    I'm having a conversation with someone about a Roberto Clemente painting or some photography. You chime in with "I'm going to show you my balls". Now, WHO would be the crazy one in that scenario? Further, would it not be appropriate for me to drop you immediately? What is it like to know that the world would be a better place if you left it? That nobody would miss you...or even be sad for the moment?
    I am confident that no one finds you charming, interesting or the least bit clever at this site. Perhaps in your everyday life (and by the looks of your post total, this IS your everyday life) you are a more tolerable, less offensive, and even remotely likable. You have not shown that here, however.
    I have my share of detractors--we all do, but I redeem through sharing things of interest. Actual TALENTS that I like to share. Many others share theirs as well. That's what makes the whole thing fun and interesting. What do YOU do that's worthwhile? Seriously, what do YOU do?
    Me? I'm a pro scout and run my own baseball academy that services more students than any other in the midwest, published author-4 times, award-winning photographer, loyal and faithful husband, was named father of the year in our community in 2005 as I have 4 children under 6 years of age and balance three jobs while being a work at home Dad by day and prepare all of my family meals, etc., as well as the youngest of three children that serves as our extended family leader and executor. I married my girl from high school and still have dinner with my coaches from youth baseball. I have pals from this board that visit me that live out of state each summer and we don't even talk about CARDS! I attended a dinner Saturday evening that was held in my honor by people who had NOTHING to gain--they all earn more money than I do. I teach Sunday school and have the first-graders actually thinking I'm THE Phillip Apostle. They hug me when they leave for the week. My kids cry when I leave for work and sneak out of bed at midnight to climb in bed with me when I get home. I'm proud of my simple little life. My greatest transgressions are leaving my laundry in a pile by the side of the bed, getting annoyed when my daughter constantly has to "go to the bathroom" everywhere we go when we're out, high cholesterol and my dislike of types like yourself.
    You? You threaten to email me a picture of your balls.
    You really might want to make an effort to figure things out a bit or your life will end and nobody will care. >>

i think i'll email this thread to his employer and his sunday school kids.. >>

• Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    "I teach Sunday school and have the first-graders actually thinking I'm THE Phillip Apostle. "

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>PandaPoop,
    All this time I thought you were a woman! Go figure. You have some nerve calling people "mental". You're a psychiatrists wet dream.
    Know this; the next time something bad happens to you---flat tire, boyfriend cheats on you, stub your toe, you lose your job, have a stroke, lose a loved one, I'll be laughing somewhere and taking great comfort in your misery.
    Cheers!
    PA >>

Speaking of lose, you drop any weight yet fat ass?

Any rate, wishing death on someone's family members sucks but coming from a physco piece of crap like you its really no surprise.
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭
    Geez! Easy does it.
  • Options
    I dont think anyone needs to be easy on DFG if he is saying stuff like that. But maybe he wants to come back here and explain his words/actions? It is pretty questionable when he doesnt come here to respond.
  • Options
    Wow, hard to believe that somebody (or at least somebody without a mental disorder) would think things like that, let alone type them out and send it to somebody.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    truly breathtaking.
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for derailing my thread about a sports article that I thought was worth sharing. Way to turn it into a junior high level piece of crap.

john
    Wondo

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>truly breathtaking. >>

you're awful conceited if you're referencing your balls.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perry's balls notwithstanding...

Here's my favorite pic:

What? Come on...you don't recognize Venessa Williams on her day off?

Mike