Home Metal Detecting
Options

Ok, its killing me now...

With the last thing found in change (including wheat pennies) being a few months ago (might be longer then that) with a war nickel, finding a simple 46-D Wheatie in my change from the gas station today has finally done it for me... Im outta here...

Provided I can find my shovel and flashlight... I think im going detecting tonight. Its cooled off a lot more at night around here... just wondering where to go...

Comments

• Options
    I've never done a night dig. Would certainly be a lot cooler right now, of course the rattlers think so too.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be safe... stay in lighted areas or private yards... with permission of course image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    i do night hunts in well lit parks and on the beach....best time to hunt as far as peace and quiet go...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I am about as far from that advise as humanly possible... but at least I have permission... kinda...
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 1956-D Wheatie in change the other day. It was in nice shape with still a little mint red peekin' in places.

I suppose I should use it as inspiration like you did.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.