Home Metal Detecting

Paging Lordmarcovan, paging...

Curiosity is killing me lately... anything good going on? How is the weather treating you down there? Any free time?

Comments

• He said he saw a skeeter and had to run back to the van. image
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Good one... although I think LordM is a tad more hearty than that..... although.. those southern skeeters can be quite intimidating. image Cheers, RickO
  • I know he was waiting for his detector to get back from the repair man... and we were going to plan an outing...
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to do some Tybee Island detecting in a few weeks, and I might head south.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Probably hung his camera back up in a tree and is still looking for it image
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Did something eat him?

Come on Rob... the girlfriend is trying to rope me into going to Six Flags this weekend... help me out here...
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

I think I can speak for LordM......It's been so hot down here the Devil won't even come down to Ga. no more!

I live about an hour from him as the crow flies, and it ain't no cooler up this way than it is in Brunswick where he's at.

I get winded and soaking wet just from walking out to my vehicle....it's miserable.....I couldn't imaging digging to much in it.

I do miss his posts though, even when he ain't showin' nothin' off.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • I live about 2 hours north of him (Right over the border in SC) and its redicilous here...
  • laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    It didn't even get over 65 degrees here today.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • rub it in... I cant even go outside without sweating.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You rang?

Weather's been far too damn hot for 'tecting.

I'm biding my time until fall. Haven't been out in a good while, nor do I have plans for anything for the next month or so.

But I'll be eager to get out and about, when it cools off!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

<< <i>It didn't even get over 65 degrees here today. >>

Ken, you suck. But I'll be taunting you, come some mild winter day, when it is 65 here, and you're up there shivering. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Glad to see your back.

I ALMOST went last night. I have permission from a guy to search his property (and the neighbors) and they are about 1/4 mile from Fort Fremont on the beach. He has some cool stuff on his porch that he has found that has just washed up, so I think there might be some good possibilities there.
    A couple times in this last week I've been coming home in the AM after pulling a graveyard shift, and headed out in to the country towards home, and come up on these neat fog banks- all of a sudden, when I roll into the fog, the temperature is like ten or fifteen degrees cooler. I like that. Too bad it doesn't stay around long.

I'll be back in "dig mode" before too long. But I'm still waitin' out the dog days of summer.