Are there others still waiting for June Sub special

13»

Comments

• markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Grades are in:::::::::::

Date Received: 06/25/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 09/10/2007
    Date Shipped: 09/10/2007

Wow! You received your grades in only 77 days. If I receive the same speedy service, I could put an order together and have my grades by Christmas. Assuming of course that the order is logged in within two weeks of receipt.
  • kimo75kimo75 Posts: 263 ✭✭
    Logged on 7/2.

Still waiting on business day 47. Calendar day 72!

Was told by "customer service" that it was being worked on and should be done "soon."

I know there were no guarantees, but come on.
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Grades are in:::::::::::

Date Received: 06/25/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 09/10/2007
    Date Shipped: 09/10/2007

Wow! You received your grades in only 77 days. If I receive the same speedy service, I could put an order together and have my grades by Christmas. Assuming of course that the order is logged in within two weeks of receipt. >>

>>

77 days minus weekends = 55 weekdays
    55 weekdays minus July 4th Holiday = 54 weekdays
    54 weekdays minus The National Card Show = 51 weekdays
    51 weekdays minus Labor Day = 50 BUSINESS DAYS

For $5/card...50 business days seems about right considering that for only $6/card (100 card minimum) you can get your cards graded in 45 days - guaranteed.
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Why should the National have anything to do with this? There were graders working during this time because grades were popping that week.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Why should the National have anything to do with this? There were graders working during this time because grades were popping that week.

Ron >>

I called today, just to let them know it has been 46 days, and they said give it another week due to the National. I just thanked him and said okay.
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    That seems like a hollow reason given that grades were popping that week. I can understand if every single grader was in Cleveland, but that was not the case. I would rather PSA just say, "hey, we are slammed and are busier than we have ever been." - because that's what the main cause of the delay is.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • I'm still waiting. My sub was received by PSA on the 6/31 from memory and logged in 7/6. This is the longest i've had to wait for a sub EVER.

Date Received: 07/06/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified

• Delivery confirmation said PSA received my cards on July 2 but they were not logged in until the 10th, but compared to some of you I have not had that long of a wait!! For kicks I sent an email to PSA asking about their status, my guess is I will not hear back from them.
  • I sent one of those status check emails on last friday. I got a response on monday morning. It said that the order was still "in process" and that there was no guaranteed turnaround time.

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • still waiting for the june sub to pop,I have actually given up and I am buying the set one at a time already graded,it will probably be quicker this way,just 77 more cards to go wooohooo!!