Home Metal Detecting
Options

Got to the lake for three hours! gold and silver;)

Hit that trashy area that everyonr avoids like the plauge! Dug at least 20 more 2 foot pieces of rebar. I would remove a piecr of rebar and there would be 2 or three targets under it sometimes more.
ended up with a 14K women's band, and a 925 men's ring.

I got the pendant yesterday, Hunted different beaches up north of Chicago for 4 hours and got nothing more than coins. I was WALKING OFF THE BEACH AND NOTICED THE BEACH SWEEPER PARKED IN THE LOT!!! So I decided to take a look, lots of wet sand and debris moved the sand to the side and saw the chain. I thought it was a stainless dogtag chain as I have found many of them. Pendant and Chain turn out to be silver!

Thanks for looking
HH Chicago Ron
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good finds... 'There's treasure in that trash'...... HH.. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Neat pendant, never saw one like that.
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    Interesting cartouche pendant. Wonder what it says.

Edit: I think I found where the person bought it:
    Linkie

This is it, no?

Ron's finds:
  • Options
    fastrudyfastrudy Posts: 2,096
    It says "eagle" after "cat" except after "bird dog god". It's an old egyptian spelling rule.
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • Options
    nice one Rudy! LOL

Chicago Ron
    imageimage
  • Options
    Nice haul there Ron and cool looking pendant.
    HH,Tom
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat cartouche. With a little work, you should be able to find-out the name on it. I've picked-up a gold version of it for my girlfriend when I was in Egypt last fall.

Added:

This could help: