Home Metal Detecting
Options

I have come to the conclusion that MD'ing is like hunting deer

If you want a chance at the deer you need to be out in the woods where they are. Same thing for MDing. If you want good results you have to be out in the field doing it. No amount of daydreaming in the Lazyboy will earn the results you want.

Now, get out there and find something !
"If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".

Comments

• Options
    kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
    image But its much cooler in the chair
  • Options
    You cant put out a salt lick or corn to attract old coins though.
    "Drinking has ruined my life-- I'm 31 years old!" (just kidding)
  • Options
    Thanks for the motivation
  • Options
    I'm thinking about putting wheels on my Lazy-Boy...and getting LM to push me around while I metal detect...Heheheh

• Options
    OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
    Why is it my Lazyboy dream dollar always ends up a real life zincoln??????image
  • Options
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a concept... wheels on a lazyboy... then mount the detector forward on a post mounted arm (for swingablilty) and a spray paint can to the side of the detector post (for spraying spots where signals are heard)... add a small Honda motor, and on the side, a small spade with a long handle. Then a sand scoop, with added extension, for coin retrieval. Wow.. now a cooler for libation's... and an awning to keep the sun off your head... I do believe I can eliminate even this physical excersise.... imageimage Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    Wouldn't a post hole digger work?
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You cant put out a salt lick or corn to attract old coins though. >>

You can't?image

So much for that idea.image
  • Options
    Can't will the treasures out of the ground either. Got funny looks from people when I tried. Good thing though - they didn't bother me. image

G Man
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087

<< <i>No amount of daydreaming in the Lazyboy will earn the results you want. >>

Ayuh!! No ticks, skeeters, greenheads, or poison ivy in the lazyboy though... or, at least there shouldn't be.