Home Metal Detecting
Options

I have to go Yeti on you for a spell.

Well, I got news today that I will be traveling to a few states to do some work for a large company. Work has dropped off here like a stone and I need to take this assignment. It looks like I will be gone for at least 4 months, possibly longer depending on how things go. I no longer have a laptop to take along, so my online access will be extremely limited if any.

So, I'd like to ask you all to keep up the polls for me while I'm gone. Phut, Lordmarcovan and others have filled in, in the past when possible.
Anyone is welcome to do it while I'm away, and I will leave the award plaques so someone can edit the future winners into the awards each month.

I have to leave in 3 days and am going to miss meeting up with William (30AnvZ28). Sorry man. I really looked forward to meeting a fellow forum member. ( I will be PM'img directions to one of my favorite haunts tho. image )

I'll post the award plaques here on this thread in the next day or two.

Everyone take care and happy hunting!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    Later gator.

G.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    I take it you'll be taking your detector with you? image

I'll be missing your posts. Hopefully you'll be able to check in every now and then at least.

Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck.. .get back when you can. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Everything happens for a reason!

I do appreciate the info on that site. I have actually ended up delaying my trip home until the end of August, but will definately be hitting that place up.

Good luck with things in the next few months. I spend a lot of time on the forums, and I know I havent seen Rob on much, I will help with the polls and everything, but I hope I dont mess them up!!!
  • Options
    Thanks guys!

Zot, I'm gonna take it along and hope I get to get out. Looks like I'm in for a grueling schedule.

Phut has contacted me and offered to do the polls while I'm away, but I'm sure he will accept any help he can get.

Here are the awards. BTW- when you edit the finds to the plaques they can be no taller than 52 pixels and approx 75 pixels wide.

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

Hope everyone makes some great finds!

See ya all on the flip side.

GR out.
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Have a safe trip.
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    See ya when you return, John.