Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Don Larsen Ball - help!! experts ?

Can anyone help me with this - I have owned this (family has owned for years) - unsure of origin ?? - I was told once it was a stadium give-away but not real sure - I have tried to research on the net to no avail - I think some yankee / ball fans could possible know - check out the pic and any help would be great ...original cellophane...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
- uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Prolly sold at the stadium during the 57 season as a momento of his perfect game in 56.

nice item

prolly worth 50- 100.00 to a serious collector of that game.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    bumping this again...anybody out there know / remember - just read through the age poll ...

I have been through Yankees Feedback and Yankees Archive with nothing as of yet...

- uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    Why dont you write Don Larsen and ask him if he knows what its from. Send him the pictures and hopefully he can shed some light on it
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    That was the first thing I did...I had a friend get one signed for me (on the left) and he (Don) knows nothing about it...I am really reaching for any type of help...

I have five of them (three sealed and two opened)

I have a hard time thinking no one knows anything about it...

thanks for the response...

- uncut

• Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    my first guess would be something maybe found in the sporting goods section of a department store back in those days
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Try posting your pics on this board. They may be able to help.

Net 54 Memorabila Forum
    Looking for Carl Willey items.